Player of the Game against Pistons!!

My player of the game is Mo Evans. I thought he got some critical rebounds in the second quarter when we needed them. That kept us in front of the Pistons and able to put on a good run near the end of the second.

I have never been a hard-core Bibby fan. To me, he's not very personable or articulate. He is not Mr. GQ like Peja, Chris, and Cutino. You have to respect his heart and game. I now believe that Mike may become the next John Stockton.
Okay...did you call Peja "tight jeans" Stojakovic "Mr GQ"? hee hee hee LMAO! Anyway..What I have always loved about Bibby is he doesn't care about his own numbers..all he cares about is getting the win even if that means being the guy who helps the other guy get the points. He's out there to get the job done and I respect that a great deal.

Leadership

I think Mike Bibby is up to the leadership task ahead. Chris, while very personable, attractive, and communicative in public, was never a "true" leader in my opinion. When you hammer a team mate in public, or complain about non-essential team issues, you cease to be a legitimate leader. He never brought all the players into the fold. I believe that Mike will accomplish that admirable task by sheer determination and on-the-court effort.

Nash is the "Mike Bibby" of the Suns

Twix said:
^LIke I said about Bibby even when Webb was here...he's the "Steve Nash" for the Kings. :)
New guy here, and I had to register just to respond to this one. Steve Nash is a good player having a GREAT year. Mike Bibby is a GREAT player having a good year. Bibby will continue to improve for years to come. Nash will be very fortunate to repeat this years success. IMHO Steve Nash is the MIKE BIBBY of the Suns!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
tubiscus said:
New guy here, and I had to register just to respond to this one. Steve Nash is a good player having a GREAT year. Mike Bibby is a GREAT player having a good year. Bibby will continue to improve for years to come. Nash will be very fortunate to repeat this years success. IMHO Steve Nash is the MIKE BIBBY of the Suns!
Woohoo!! Good response, tubiscus.....and well worth registering for.

Welcome to KingsFans.com!!

tubiscus said:
They are both very good. Nash, in my opinion, is not better than Bibby. I think you are right about their futures. I think the departure of Webber will represent a node on Bibby's growth curve. He will get even better.

tubiscus said:
Glad I'm one of the people that help you to decided and join us here! :D I agree with what you said!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
skenny said:
Darius set the tone in the first quarter for the entire game.
Good point. Darius did set the tone for others to follow. So many guys contributed to this great win. IT'S A TEAM THING!!

Welcome to KingsFans.com, skenny!!