PDA reaches out to Carmichael Dave on Twitter

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's really ironic because York was talking about how fans say a lot of stuff on social media, but when they talk to him face to face, they don't trash him..

I think it'll be the same thing here. People on twitter will lash out with a lot of stupid comments like, "Gerbil you suck".
It's NOT gonna be on Twitter. It's gonna be on the radio with a 7-second kill switch. That crap won't fly on air.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Can we start a separate thread here that can have our questions so Dave can read them and put them in his 8-10? Twitter does not allow for enough words to ask proper questions.

VF21, can you handle that? And point Dave here to read them please?
I'll gladly do that as soon as Twitter settles down.

Can we start a separate thread here that can have our questions so Dave can read them and put them in his 8-10? Twitter does not allow for enough words to ask proper questions.

VF21, can you handle that? And point Dave here to read them please?
I have a feeling a lot of Qs are the same lol

Please forgive me, based on a lot of things (including my cynicism), I want to hear this first. I need to know that this is on the up and up, and isn't' a softball toss rather than hard-hitting fan-inspired questions.

I'll gladly do that as soon as Twitter settles down.

Great. I think the thread should be modded to only allow questions that dave can ask PDA. No response to other posters, no clutter. That way Dave can just read it easily and relay our concerns clearly.

Kingsfans posters. Make your questions clear and concise and try to hold your insults as they will most l likely get the questions ignored.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, I started the question thread. If you don't follow the rules, your post will be deleted. No name-calling, no profanity, no arguing with other posters, etc.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Please forgive me, based on a lot of things (including my cynicism), I want to hear this first. I need to know that this is on the up and up, and isn't' a softball toss rather than hard-hitting fan-inspired questions.
Dave is gonna take calls from his listeners and they'll ask the questions. I don't see the callers serving up any softballs. If it comes off, without PDA having to beg off ,etc. this will either calm the crowd or burn the village.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't buy anything this guy says. He'll show up but he'll give Jed York type answers. Give the same answers about how its about style of play, how it was best for the team, how everybody disagreed with his DMC extension, how we have a new arena, etc.

Same story. Same script. Same crap.
If he does that, you'll be able to hear crickets at the annual STH renewal meeting.