PDA reaches out to Carmichael Dave on Twitter

We are just going to get corporate, cookie cutter answers full of buzzwords like last time. "Jazz composer" "Pace" etc. He will not say anything meaningful other than "we hear you Sacramento, we love your passion, that is why you are the best fans in the world" and all that corporate crap. PDA f'ed up this team, fire his rodent @ss.
thank you! i'm sick of hearing buzzwords. just tell us if mully is going to the next head coach in the summer so we can use the oxygen masks & strap on our seat belts for a bumpy ride.

Guess this means Pete doesn't plan on making any coaching changes is the next 6 days :(
Sadly, that was one of the first things I thought of as well. I could accept the silence from the front office when it meant I got to hope they were in negotiations with Karl. But now with D'Alessandro trying to do damage control with an angry fan base and saying that waiting until Monday was fine I have to accept that they are going to ride out the season with Corbin.

If the team had a plan to get Karl or even if they'd felt fan pressure and wanted to move in that direction they'd have already done it.

If Monday is largely fluff and non-answers it's just going to make me angrier.

Anyone watching the Celtics game right now should rest assured that the fans will not have cooled off by next week. Not one tiny bit.

We are watching a complete and total organizational meltdown, one which was entirely avoidable.

It really makes me sick to watch this.

PDA's words are going to have to overcome what his terrible actions have caused to this point.

Why should we trust what he says? He has had far more failures and blunders to this point than successes during his tenure.

Even the successes that he and Vivek touted are looking more and more like the miricle work of Malone than the Basketball genius/forsight of Petey.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
PDA's words are going to have to overcome what his terrible actions have caused to this point.

Why should we trust what he says? He has had far more failures and blunders to this point than successes during his tenure.

Even the successes that he and Vivek touted are looking more and more like the miricle work of Malone than the Basketball genius/forsight of Petey.
Why should we trust what he says? No reason at all. I, however, am going to at least wait and hear what he has to say. I am very skeptical but not close-minded.

My new theory is that the reason Mullin and Peter decided to fly out immediately to tell Vivek to fire Malone for the quick start was that the team was in serious danger of losing their draft pick if things continued on the positive path they were on. That wasn't part of the plan apparently. So, blow it up. Make absolutely certain the team loses.

I think they vastly underestimated how badly this would detroy the morale of the team. They expected a slip for sure, but nothing like this. They're losing the support of key players. And fans.

It's going to be very hard to recover from this. No team in the nba is playing worse right now.

They might have to trade everyone cause the front office has lost this entire team. I don't see a path to earning them back.

My new theory is that the reason Mullin and Peter decided to fly out immediately to tell Vivek to fire Malone for the quick start was that the team was in serious danger of losing their draft pick if things continued on the positive path they were on. That wasn't part of the plan apparently. So, blow it up. Make absolutely certain the team loses.

I think they vastly underestimated how badly this would detroy the morale of the team. They expected a slip for sure, but nothing like this. They're losing the support of key players. And fans.

It's going to be very hard to recover from this. No team in the nba is playing worse right now.

They might have to trade everyone cause the front office has lost this entire team. I don't see a path to earning them back.
I said this the other day so we're on the same page.

It's unfortunate the FO is not flexible enough to change plans and figure out how to build with this team instead of blow it up because it got too good too fast. Even if we lost our draft pick, we would be one good signing away from a playoff spot so it's irrelevant. That draft pick won't put us over the top.

Yeah, honestly I don's know what people expect PDA to say that is going to make them feel better. Can anyone think of an actual example of what a FO guy could say in this situation that would help?
Anything at this point is better than just pure silence. We might not be happy about the reponses, but we should hopefully have a better idea of what's going on.

I said this the other day so we're on the same page.

It's unfortunate the FO is not flexible enough to change plans and figure out how to build with this team instead of blow it up because it got too good too fast. Even if we lost our draft pick, we would be one good signing away from a playoff spot so it's irrelevant. That draft pick won't put us over the top.
It's silly. But they've been focused on winning when the arena opens from day 1. and apparently not a day sooner.

Anyone watching the Celtics game right now should rest assured that the fans will not have cooled off by next week. Not one tiny bit.

We are watching a complete and total organizational meltdown, one which was entirely avoidable.

It really makes me sick to watch this.
Here's the thing, not only was it avoidable, but it was manufactured by the front office. It's not like we got here because Vivek and PDA were afraid to question the status quo and were clinging to a broken product. We were doing fine (as well as can be imagined without our best player for a stretch) and the front office/ownership made the decision to rock the boat. Had we just kept doing what we were doing we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now. We probably don't make the playoffs this year, but could still make it interesting to close the season. Now, however, we risk losing the best player we've had since Chris Webber (and a player that looks to go down as better yet when everything's tallied). Vivek/PDA need to fix this thing, yesterday.

If they were tanking this season to build, they would have taken Vonleh (who is not ready for the NBA, but a better building block than Stauskas) and add no help this year. They were trying to be competitive in the offseason. Then when we were, they decided they didn't like how we were doing it (with defense). So now, it's full chicken with it's head cut off mode.

Basically, we have a horrible front office that's pretty Maloofian in their professionalism and I'm glad the majority of KF has recognized that, instead of going into "lets give him more than a year to evaluate" and "he saved our team, let's give him the benefit of the doubt" crap. Grab the pitchforks guys, I've had them sharpened since the Carl Landry signing.