PDA reaches out to Carmichael Dave on Twitter

We are just going to get corporate, cookie cutter answers full of buzzwords like last time. "Jazz composer" "Pace" etc. He will not say anything meaningful other than "we hear you Sacramento, we love your passion, that is why you are the best fans in the world" and all that corporate crap. PDA f'ed up this team, fire his rodent @ss.

They should have him come in before 8AM or run long that day because with the amount of commercials they run he's gonna answer like two questions on KHTK.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We are just going to get corporate, cookie cutter answers full of buzzwords like last time. "Jazz composer" "Pace" etc. He will not say anything meaningful other than "we hear you Sacramento, we love your passion, that is why you are the best fans in the world" and all that corporate crap. PDA f'ed up this team, fire his rodent @ss.
Give it a chance, dude. It doesn't cost any more to at least wait and see what happens. If PDA screws it up, the fans aren't gonna buy it.

VF, can you do something before the other thread gets too big. Split up the multiple questions into individual posts and then we should have "likes" determine which posts are most relevant to this board. That way we don't keep posting the same questions or it will get cluttered. If a question has 20 likes, it's obviously going to be one we all care about.

Thoughts?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
VF, can you do something before the other thread gets too big. Split up the multiple questions into individual posts and then we should have "likes" determine which posts are most relevant to this board. That way we don't keep posting the same questions or it will get cluttered. If a question has 20 likes, it's obviously going to be one we all care about.

Thoughts?
I can't do it right now without alienating all those who are currently posting, etc. I've asked everyone to please read all the questions BEFORE they post. We may have to just merge duplicate questions.

Dave is gonna take calls from his listeners and they'll ask the questions. I don't see the callers serving up any softballs. If it comes off, without PDA having to beg off ,etc. this will either calm the crowd or burn the village.
I honestly wish I had your trust - I don't.

I'm honestly very happy that Pete is taking time to do this. I think this is one of the things NBA 3.0 is about. The FO is willing to listen to fans and talk to them 1 on 1. I think they know that we're all frustrated because we're Kings fans. We're very critical of every move made because we love this team.

I think the reason why this situation is a mess because we don't have any direction right now. The players sound dazed and confused. If only the FO could've gave us a sign or heads up about what they had planning, a lot of this could've been saved.

I don't know how many GMs in any sports would ever do this.
Certainly not Trent Baalke... York and Baalke suck..

I'm looking forward to the recaps of Monday's show.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Huh.. interesting. With how pissed Cuz has been, this surprises me. PDA says he's the one who fired Malone, right? Perhaps Boogie knows its really Vivek behind this mess?
Or maybe, just maybe, Cousins is madder at the guys who have given up than he is at the front office. He's a realist. Malone is gone, long live the new coach. DMC loves the game, he loves Sacramento and he loves the fans. He wants answers as much as we do.

Or maybe, just maybe, Cousins is madder at the guys who have given up than he is at the front office. He's a realist. Malone is gone, long live the new coach. DMC loves the game, he loves Sacramento and he loves the fans. He wants answers as much as we do.
Honestly, even with Malone, the players played like crap when Boogie was out. A lot of them didn't bring out 100% effort every night.

When Cousins was ill, it looked like we were playing not to lose. We weren't playing to win. The guys literally looked like they had 0 confidence out there. The excuse for not winning was because we didn't have Cousins. It seemed like the team used that as a reason why they shouldn't go hard or bring their A game on those games.

It's basically the same thing happening now. The players out there aren't playing to win and their excuses this time is because Malone was fired.

Is it just me, or does it add up a little bit now? Maybe I'm just looking at all of this from a weird perspective.

I'll take it. although i don't care for the idea of him having 6 days to think of cute answers and
fluff crap. I wanna hear him scramble and somehow help us make sense of this mess

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'll take it. although i don't care for the idea of him having 6 days to think of cute answers and
fluff crap. I wanna hear him scramble and somehow help us make sense of this mess
He won't know the questions ahead of time. Of course, if he's that savvy, he's reading this thread and our question thread and the ones on the other Kings sites, but still - I have faith that Kings fans will not be satisfied with pablum answers, bright lights or shiny objects. We all got past that in the Maloof years.

He won't know the questions ahead of time. Of course, if he's that savvy, he's reading this thread and our question thread and the ones on the other Kings sites, but still - I have faith that Kings fans will not be satisfied with pablum answers, bright lights or shiny objects. We all got past that in the Maloof years.
just hope the fans that call don't freeze up when they are on air live actually talking to the guy they have been bashing. If he gives a generic BS answer i hope they keep grilling for more rather than just saying "ok thank you" and hanging up

To be completely honest, I just hope he gets grilled. I want people like Ken, from yesterdays show, to get on the air and let him have it. Rather than making it an even keeled conversation, I want Pete to feel the heat. I want him to sweat. I want to hear his nervous laughter as much as I hate it.

There's no reason for anybody to look at this and be like "Oh look, what a great move. DeMarcus likes it. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt take it easy on him." IMO, there's no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt and I hope the callers can channel the anger that's been building up on these boards and across the fan base.

Let him have it.

I'd actually prefer an interview with Jason Ross, he seems pretty objective and straightforward.
He tosses softballs left and right, never asks difficult questions. I wish we could get the bay area guy who had the crabby interview with the Niners owner to do this one. The fans should do just as well though. Give us some stuff to make fun of you Pete, and some good answers too.