PDA reaches out to Carmichael Dave on Twitter

I really hope Dave gives him KF type of questions...

I have a question though. Usually after a firing, won't the GM and owner come out and have a press conference on what exactly happened? I don't remember one with the Kings.
They had one, a lengthy one too. It was all about style of play.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I give Pdoro some credit for agreeing to take the calls. He must have known how bad Jed York came off this morning trying the same thing
Like I said on Twitter, I'll cut PDA some slack when I actually here him. Until then, this could just be another tactic to take a bit of pressure off. Vivek is still in Maui. I can't imagine he's very happy about his Twitter account blowing up 24/7.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I really doubt it. As a test, anyone ask a question you'd like to ask pete and we can "pretend" to non-answer it the way pete will.

The hope here is clearly that addressing the fans will help slow down the rage train threatening to run right through their future plans.
You soooooo missed the point of my comment. Epic can mean more than one thing, you know.

This is the question that needs to be asked

What the "blank are you doing?" Why would you fire a coach who is

a. winning
b. has the respect of the fans and the city
c. (most importantly) has the respect of his players

Also, do you think the fans care at all about style vs. wins? We have been through a lot here. Yes the early 2000's Kings were fun to watch, but we would have happily watched JVG Knicks basketball if it put a banner in the rafters.

I give Pdoro some credit for agreeing to take the calls. He must have known how bad Jed York came off this morning trying the same thing
It's really ironic because York was talking about how fans say a lot of stuff on social media, but when they talk to him face to face, they don't trash him..

I think it'll be the same thing here. People on twitter will lash out with a lot of stupid comments like, "Gerbil you suck".