PDA reaches out to Carmichael Dave on Twitter

I don't have Twitter, but can someone ask him what, if any, role our players should have in selecting (a) the coach, (b) style of play (i.e. Half court, run and gun, iso, etc)?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't have Twitter, but can someone ask him what, if any, role our players should have in selecting (a) the coach, (b) style of play (i.e. Half court, run and gun, iso, etc)?
Deep breaths, fellow Kings fans. Please note his ONE tweet was directed to Carmichael Dave, as I posted above. He is NOT going to respond to individual fans on Twitter.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Not sure why he wouldn't just private message him that. He's going to make us wait another week? There's no ending his mistakes right now.
My guess? The front office knows they have to do something so this "public" reach out by PDA to Dave seems like a good way to deflect things at least until Dave is back on the air.

The timing of this, much like the timing of Malone's firing, is suspicious as hell.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Why does it have to be that one person? Why can't Grant or Deuce/Ross do an interview?
Because Dave is one of us, would be my guess. But, since I think this whole thing stinks to high heaven with ulterior (but unknown) motives, I can't say for sure.

My guess? The front office knows they have to do something so this "public" reach out by PDA to Dave seems like a good way to deflect things at least until Dave is back on the air.

The timing of this, much like the timing of Malone's firing, is suspicious as hell.
I think they are receiving a lot of backlash after Napear's show. I would bet a $100 that Pete listened to Grant's show...

I really hope Dave gives him KF type of questions...

I have a question though. Usually after a firing, won't the GM and owner come out and have a press conference on what exactly happened? I don't remember one with the Kings.