Optimism Thread, Pt II

It worked before, so I'll try it again....

There will be a Game 7!!

Don't be dispirited about losing Game 5. The Spurs NEVER lost three games in a row during the regular season. It was probably overly optimistic of me to think they would start now. In fact, they've only lost two in a row three times in the regular season.

The Kings will hold homecourt tonight, then force a Game 7, where ALL the pressure would be on the Spurs.

See you Sunday!!

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I'm celebrating my birthday (yesterday) on Sunday with a BBQ - no better thing to be showing than a game 7. I'm in.

GO KINGS!

I was doubted and called alot of things when I said the kings would win 4 in a row after droppin 0-2. Well, they won 2 already and will win the next 2. To those who called me crazy:

STOP DOUBTING YOUR TEAM AND BELIEVE!!!!!!!

B

beemerr23

Some things that I thought about in Game 6 -

- The Spurs shot 57 percent from the field and we were in the game with 3 minutes to go.
- They committed 14 turnovers, to our 9. Remember our Turnover problems we had near the end of the season (Timberwolves game)? It looks like they're gone, hopefully.
- Everyone talks about how the Kings blow big leads, yeah, we do most of the time, but the defending champions blew a 14 point lead in what - 5 minutes? That says a lot about this team, the heart they have.
- Bibby, Martin, and Shareef all had off nights. Even though Bonzi had a monster night, those 3 can contribute more and give us a more balanced attack.
- I think we'll win game 6. I think we'll perform better in Game 7 to give us a better chance to win. GO KINGS!