Opening day of season

Today’s the day the season starts!
Alas tomorrow is our first game and I will watch the 2 games tonight.

For the lucky ones who have season tickets for the kings I hope you enjoy tomorrow’s opening night as much as I did when I lived there.
Good luck to our guys and hopefully they have a enjoyable healthy season.

Go Kings!!!!

Predicted starting lineup:
PG - Fox
SG - Hield
SF - Bjelica
PF - Giles
C - Cauley-Stein

Bjelica at SF might look bad with his athleticism, but I would argue that with Giles & Cauley-Stein in the lineup, they can get creative with their defensive assignments (meaning Bjelica doesn't always guard the SF, Giles doesn't always guard the PF, Cauley-Stein doesn't always guard the C).

Hield & Bjelica give us two 40%+ 3pt shooters in the lineup to help space the floor with the hope that Fox & Giles can also knock down open threes to help.

Last edited:
PG - Fox
SG - Hield
SF - Bjelica
PF - Giles
C - Cauley-Stein

Bjelica at SF might look bad with his athleticism, but I would argue that with Giles & Cauley-Stein in the lineup, they can get creative with their defensive assignments (meaning Bjelica doesn't always guard the SF, Giles doesn't always guard the PF, Cauley-Stein doesn't always guard the C).

Hield & Bjelica give us two 40%+ 3pt shooters in the lineup to help space the floor with the hope that Fox & Giles can also knock down open threes to help.
I like the idea but they are gonna continue to take it ez with Giles.
Bagley will be starting PF. SF is still a mystery... every option is bad. I guess JJ.

PG - Fox
SG - Hield
SF - Bjelica
PF - Giles
C - Cauley-Stein

I’m thinking it’s a lot more likely Bagley starts than Giles. A lot. I think Giles minutes will be watched. Bjelica is an interesting wrinkle but I think he’s still too unathletic to spend a lot of time at 3

PG - Fox
SG - Hield
SF - Bjelica
PF - Giles
C - Cauley-Stein

If this is our starting lineup I like our 2nd unit
PG - Yogi
SG - Bogdan
SF - Wenyen
PF - Bagley
C -KK
send JJ to Stockton

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Not a huge fan, but:

PG: Fox
SG: Yogi
SF: Buddy
PF: Bagley
C: Willie

I just want to see a tighter rotation, none of this 11 man stuff.
You don't tighten a rotation until you know for sure who your best players are. We've got way too many questions to answer before we quit giving players minutes.

Oh please. Are you sure who is going to work out best at each slot and who should be his primary backup? If so, you're miles ahead of virtually anyone else. Some questions are going to take time to answer.

I know who the team has invested their primary resources in. If they think they can find something undrafted, old, or deep in the 2nd round of the draft that gives them a better shot to eventually become something then this is going to take a few more whiffs.

PG - Fox
SG - Hield
SF - Bjelica
PF - Giles
C - Cauley-Stein

Predicted by whom?