Old Kings returning for final game at STA

I'd really like to see L-Train on the list. I'll be really disappointed if he isn't there. ,

I know he works for another team, but Danny Ainge would be really nice too.

Lastly, I only see 3 names from the inaugural '85/'86 squad, which needs better representation. Tank Thompson, Eddie Johnson, Terry Tyler, Larry Drew, Mark Olberding. Make it happen.

Of course, Mike Bratz still works for the team so he'll be there. Same with Corliss Williamson, so they should be put on the confirmation list as well.

I almost forgot the leader of the bench mob --- Jon Barry! How can he not be there??

I know that JWill won't show, but he should be there too. Heck, get MadMax while were at it ... and Anthony Peeler for his right cross to KG.

Heck let me join the fun. ‘bout Kurt Rambis? Only Player I recall that had his own cheering section, 50 or so fans all wearing white eyeglass frames and Vinnie Del Negro.

It would be logical that the Kings would be on their best behavior and try hard against the Trailblazers.
Unfortunately Cousins commits a tech foul and will sit another game.

Won't be there but it would be fun seeing all of the above. Just going over the names is a kick. Betcha Miller and Ostertag had pretty big barrels buried deep in the ground for their duck hunting blinds.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
No Tank? Givenhe was working for the Kings a few years ago (poorly) seemed like an obvious inclusion.

Also, WHERE IS CALVIN BOOTH???

Drew Gooden should also drop what he's doing to come celebrate the greatest 1 game stint in the history of the Kings, that has left an indelible impression on the young mind of Jerry Reynolds.

No Tank? Givenhe was working for the Kings a few years ago (poorly) seemed like an obvious inclusion.

Also, WHERE IS CALVIN BOOTH???

Drew Gooden should also drop what he's doing to come celebrate the greatest 1 game stint in the history of the Kings, that has left an indelible impression on the young mind of Jerry Reynolds.
Might as well invite Ike Diogu while were at it. He barely even played for us and then we gave him big minutes in the final two games and he put up like 30 and 10 in both games.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Still disappointed we aren't getting a guest appearance from everyone's favorite generally awful at basketball but able to block shots and thus everyone's favorite player, Justin Williams.

Also where the hell is Mikki Moore? Or Donte Greene? Or Jabari Smith?

Why the hell does this franchise have so many disappointing players over 6'10"?

gunks

Hall of Famer
Still disappointed we aren't getting a guest appearance from everyone's favorite generally awful at basketball but able to block shots and thus everyone's favorite player, Justin Williams.

Also where the hell is Mikki Moore? Or Donte Greene? Or Jabari Smith?

Why the hell does this franchise have so many disappointing players over 6'10"?
Hey, hey, hey!!! He could ALSO rebound! :p