Old Kings returning for final game at STA

I hope C-Webb puts away his grudge to come back to Arco 1 more time. I have no clue why C-Webb despises the current Kings so much. Hell, Kenny Smith is more King friendly sometimes.
Napear didn't help any - in fact he may be a big piece of the reason. We all remember that interview where CWebb felt ambushed and hung up on him.

CWebb and JWill are huge missing pieces in my mind/heart.
Webber came back for the celebration in 2013. I don't know why anything would have changed since then. It's more likely just a scheduling conflict.

No Tank? Givenhe was working for the Kings a few years ago (poorly) seemed like an obvious inclusion.

Also, WHERE IS CALVIN BOOTH???

Drew Gooden should also drop what he's doing to come celebrate the greatest 1 game stint in the history of the Kings, that has left an indelible impression on the young mind of Jerry Reynolds.
He's been at the last 2 games. Pretty sure he will be there.

What? T-Mass has been confirmed? Why? Just why?

Any word on whether other former Kings greats like Jason Hart, Orien Greene, Luther (Hit the) Head, or Pooh Jeter will be making an appearance?

What about Mateen? A Kings celebration just wouldn't be complete without everyone's favorite towel waver/guy least likely to see the court.
Hey now!

Napear didn't help any - in fact he may be a big piece of the reason. We all remember that interview where CWebb felt ambushed and hung up on him.

CWebb and JWill are huge missing pieces in my mind/heart.
Is Grant the same reason Webber has burned all bridges with Michigan and his friends ? No. I love Webber but I think he needs to have a cranberry juice every now and then

As expected Thorpe still looked fit from the old timers.

Saw Jerry still talking with fans real late on the first floor. Thanks for all of those years Jerry.

Kite & Kleine have aged the worst most likely.

OP seemed pretty happy tonight.

So where was Mitch? Isn't the season over for St. Johns? Is he one of the minority partners who is at odds with Vivek? Webber's a walking contradiction. The players whose jerseys we've hung in the rafters needed to be there. Period.

Chris has always been a little bit odd about some stuff. But I figured He would show up for this though. Jwill I understand, he's always avoided these type of things. The real head scratcher for me though was no Mitch.

Great to see the old players. Most of them are big guys and have gotten bigger as they age. They mostly seemed to walk with stiff gaits. Playing in the NBA is hard on people physically.