F

Fillmoe

offseason priorities

1. Sign Bonzi!
2. Sign Adelman!
3. Get A Defensive Big!
4. Get A Backup Pg
5. Work On Making The Bench Deeper

1. Sign Bonzi, but don't overpay for him.
2. Fire Adelman and let Elston Turner take over.
3. Trade Brad Miller for a defensive big, or... anyone.
4. Get a backup PG
5. Work on making the bench deeper.

1. Get some more athleticism and defense in the frontcourt
2. Re-sign Rick
3. Re-sign Bonzi
4. Get deeper, like get a new back up PG and a good back up C.

W

West_Gunslinger16

PixelPusher said:
6. Jedi Mind Trick the T'Wolves into trading KG for Miller and Thomas.
LOL!

Petrie: Trade me your best players for my trash.

WolvesGM: I will never trade KG and Eddie! Never *EVIL LAUGH*! NEVER! *EVIL LAUGH AGAIN*

Petrie: You will trade KG and Eddie Griffin for our Miller and Thomas.

WolvesGM: I will trade KG and Eddie Griffin for Mr. 2.8 rpg during playoffs and for your undersized PF.

This is going to be GREAT:D!

hahaha well for me its

1. Resign Bonzi
and
2. Interior D. Now this one is tricky because it is hard to do. I used to say keep miller and let someone fill his weakness... but watching him out there just proves that he can't do anything good! lol He was so awful and he wont get better with age... I bet a young expansion team like (Atlanta, Char, Toronto, or even Chicago) would want him because he is a good shooter when we can. I like SAR, and personally would love to see him start and then have a big time center fill up the middle. SAR is good. I think we will be in position to sign a nice big in the draft... but I hope that every year, and then we sign the same player... a SG... (well this was basically the last 2 years... but still! never a big!!)

ok... adleman? I would rather get a coach with a tougher mind... but I guess I won't mind if he comes back. I don't think he will though

We already got one of these threads, but:

1. A defensive big

2. Better back-up PG

3. Keeping Bonzi or not, if not, get a swingman with experience in the form of a hustler/scorer. Martin starts. I'd prefer we keep Bonzi, but not for a crazy deal.

4. Draft an athletic big man or a good PG.