Nuggets @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
it helped that melo absolutely BLEW!
It wasn't so much that he wasn't playing well. It was more a matter of him not being able to step anywhere inside the three-point line without being immediately covered by ARtest to the point where, at times, it looked as though Melo was actually wearing a #93 Kings jersey.

EXCELLENT lock-down by Artest. Truly one his best games ever in a Kings uniform. In control and playing within the tempo of the game.

Kings did not play great, but they played hard and scrappy. So congrats guys! Go Kings.:)

Seemed like the crowd was pretty good tonight, too.

It wasn't so much that he wasn't playing well. It was more a matter of him not being able to step anywhere inside the three-point line without being immediately covered by ARtest to the point where, at times, it looked as though Melo was actually wearing a #93 Kings jersey.

EXCELLENT lock-down by Artest. Truly one his best games ever in a Kings uniform. In control and playing within the tempo of the game.
Artst has looked much better lately. Playing under control and well. Way better shot selection.

This is a really shallow, meaningless observation, but Brooks just looks more coach-like than Muss. No hanging head, no rubbing the face looking perplexed. I realize that Muss is the one with all the pressure on him, but sometimes I wish he would look less doomed out there.

This is a really shallow, meaningless observation, but Brooks just looks more coach-like than Muss. No hanging head, no rubbing the face looking perplexed. I realize that Muss is the one with all the pressure on him, but sometimes I wish he would look less doomed out there.
And what Muss looks like during halftime, we can only imagine.

Kings played well tonight...they are probably sending a statement that they don't want muss......

also, muss whether by intent or not is really trying for the oden/durant sweepstakes

While this is a good draft coming up for bigs, there is absolutely no dignity, in blowing games to keep losing. Believe it or not, there is a handful of teams worse then us that will beat us and lose more games this season. While I hate that we make the playoffs, just to get beat in the 1st round, the point is we made the playoffs and 7 other Western teams did not and that is "not to shabby" as Adam Sandler would say! :p
The West is surely the stacked Conference.

Ron did great, he really owned/"Artested" Melo, good job from KMart, Corliss, Salmons, Cisco's energy. Now if only we could have a PF like Nene, we'd be set and really have something to work with. We honestly get such low production from the PF spot that single handedly negates Ron's advantage and also Kmart's size, quickness, and good shooting %.

Wow, where did this Steve Blake come from, I see the Bucks. Man I love this guy. There are so many good young PGs out in the NBA now I don't see why Bibby would think about opting out, he's making 12.5M this year and 13.5M next. I'm so disappointed in his shot 1st mentality and if his shot isn't going in, he doesn't give you much else.

Great win for Scott, I lived his time outs, subs, cool head...not yelling at the guys every second like Muss. Keep it up next game and you hopefully will be recognized. While we do have our black holes (K9), and not being very cohesive...a lot of it is poor coaching. We are underachieving to a large degree this year, a lot of it is not having faith in the coach(s).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.