Nuggets @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow great half!
Ok Artest not scoring much but helping keep Mello in check and bringing the Hustel and D!
OK Bibby not lighting it up BUT gets a long sit while the Bench gets it done!

The real deal is Kevin with 20 points and making is TOUGH on Miller!

Kings D... That right I said Kings D, holds Nuggs to 43! OUT rebounds them 24 to 21. Six steals, and forcing many of Denvers 8 TO's

Celt is very happy right now!:cool:

piksi

Hall of Famer
KP said:
IF... the Kings win tonight they will be 1-2 since Peja left. Let's wait until they can at least play .500 ball consistantly without him before we make blanket statements ok?
does it really matter ?

why not just move on and focus on what we have.

it is not like things are perfect in the kingdom

The Hammer said:
As has been said before here, it is completely demoralizing to a team when one player on that team doesn't hustle. It brings the whole team down. It's the opposite of what Artest is doing right now for the team.
I know. HE opressed us for 7 long years. Thank God he's gone. 7 year itch is gone!!!

The Hammer said:
As has been said before here, it is completely demoralizing to a team when one player on that team doesn't hustle. It brings the whole team down. It's the opposite of what Artest is doing right now for the team.
One half at a time grasshopper... ;)

BONZI! BONZI! BONZI!

Bonzi + Ron = tough as nails. I love these guys! Welcome to a new era Kings fans!!!

And Adelman started Reef at C?! WTF is this guy doing. Skinner changed at least 3 shots when he was in. PLAY SKINNER RICK!!!! What the heck is wrong with you.

KEVIN MARTIN

Holy crap. When has ANY Kings player scored 20 points off the bench in one half? When has that happened in the NBA this season?

This guy is showing some unlimited potential tonight. Seriously, seriously, unreal.

PixelPusher said:
can't watch the game...with the nuggs at 43 pts at halftime, can I assume some defense is being employed?
Oh yeah! we are seeing some Kings D out there tonight... I really hope this is the face of the new Kings... tough, fast and deadly!

nbrans said:
KEVIN MARTIN

Holy crap. When has ANY Kings player scored 20 points off the bench in one half? When has that happened in the NBA this season?

This guy is showing some unlimited potential tonight. Seriously, seriously, unreal.
We should have listened to what Kingsgurl has been saying all along :)

nbrans said:
KEVIN MARTIN

I am sure Bobby J must have but I honestly can't remmeber when. I too am thrilled and amazed. Give the Kid props for his D too. He has been all over his assingments!

piksi said:
it is not like things are perfect in the kingdom
But if they become so^, those statements will become valid... just because Peja was traded a few days ago doesn't mean you can no longer compare this team to the team to before he was traded. He didn't drop out of existance, as much as we don't want to face it this first half of the season DID happen. I just think it's silly to say those things now since this is the first half out of 2 1/2 games where the team has played at a high level. If they go on a tear and start piling up wins then we'll talk.

Last edited:
P

playmaker0017

nbrans said:
KEVIN MARTIN

His shot is uglier than sin, but you can't argue the results.

This is what I was talking about before when I said having a bench will make a BIG difference for us. Our starters were losing, but our bench came in and provided a spark that our starters came out and fed off of!

That was a fun half of basketball to watch! Hooray for Kevin for a magnificent half! Wheeeeeeeee!:D I think Garcia did a really nice job of the bench too.:) Its great to have Bonzi back, too.:)

P

playmaker0017

KP said:
Expert analysis, It's all Pejas fault and pff...
Peja was singlehandedly responsible for every wrong that happened on this squad. In fact, he's directly attributable to Bibby's lack of defense, Reef's broken jaw and drop in rebounding and Bonzi's injury! In fact, the residual Peja is what broke Miller's thumb.

playmaker0017 said:
Peja was singlehandedly responsible for every wrong that happened on this squad. In fact, he's directly attributable to Bibby's lack of defense, Reef's broken jaw and drop in rebounding and Bonzi's injury! In fact, the residual Peja is what broke Miller's thumb.
:D .

Status
Not open for further replies.