Nuggets @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It doesn't matter if you're lying or not. This is the game discussion thread. Please, out of respect for everyone NOT interested in beating the dead horse, please let it go...

Thank you.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
RaY Z said:
abdur-rahim starting at center!? against camby???.. hmmmm

and i think wells is coming of the bench...
Not the way I would have done it but who STARTS is the most irrelvent concern in the game. It's who PLAYS the most and finishes that really matters.:cool:

That is sooo NOT Adleman. I do not remember another season when he did not give a starter his spot back after an injury. This season there have been 2 - Reef and now Bonzi. Wow. Way out of his box!

kingsfan52miller said:
Does adelman have that little of trust in Skinner's play to start Shareef at C? Crazy
Seriously...Skinner must feel like there is ZERO hope of getting any significant time from Adelman this season. I personally think he deserves better. Give him the benefit of the doubt!

ANybody watch the latest NBA ACcess with the Maloofs? There was one clip against Detroit where you can hear them screamin something like ... "Come on Rick. How long is it going to take before you call a timeout?!" Classic :)

I woory about SAR, not his talent, but his size, strength, and conditioning since he can't eat (or breathe well.) Good luck!! I hope he doesn't fall over!!

Let's go!

Status
Not open for further replies.