NOW I'm worried!!

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
NOW I'm worried about you guys HndsmCelt and VF21. But less worried about Kings after seeing that the Texas Triangle isn't doing so well itself. But still, the Kings Core........... maybe they are just needing a few more games to get it together without Christie and Vlade.

Were not there to be some cuts today, Sunday?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
At the risk of appearing more out of touch, Geoff, I understand Ganja and Rastafarians. What I didn't understand was the connection between that and jahh...

So "jahh" is short for "ganja"?

Geez, could someone just link me to a dictionary for this stuff?

;)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
VF21 said:
At the risk of appearing more out of touch, Geoff, I understand Ganja and Rastafarians. What I didn't understand was the connection between that and jahh...

So "jahh" is short for "ganja"?

Geez, could someone just link me to a dictionary for this stuff?

;)
Jahh is the name of God for the Rastafari... So Jahhluv, would be one who who loves Jahh. I ahve probaly been to too many Greatfull Dead shows for my own good.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Rockmeister said:
Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why you keep on spelling Vlade's name with an "i"?
Isn't "Vlade" actually short for "Vladimir?" If that's the case, then "Vladi" would be grammatically correct, I think.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
CruzDude said:
Both teams shot same amount of field goals.
Suns get 58 rebounds, Kings get 26.
(Mavs 42 Kings 28 last game)
Early in 2nd quarter Kings 26 Suns 25.
One and a half minutes later Suns 37 Kings 26
At half Suns 74 Kings 46
Points in the paint Suns 44 Kings 32
(Mavs 52 Kings 28 last game)

Opponents last 2 games shoot 54% Kings barely 40%+
Fast forward to Rockets game that went overtime.
Kings out rebounded Rockets 54 to 44
Kings had only 9 TOs
Kings had 24 points in paint Rockets 32 but 24 of those were Yao Ming sky hooks and jumps, virtually unstoppable
Kings shot 96 times!!! but made only 36, correctable
Big 3 all had more than 20
Bench still struggling

Overall a measurable improvement since the Spurs and Mavs games and much improved defense all around. So I'll back off a bit on the worried side. Key will be their games at Seattle and Phoenix this coming week.

This is not going to be the Kings year or any other team in the west's year except for Minnesota and San Antonio I dont see anyone beating out either of those teams.
We will see tho, stranger things have happend.Nothing can be deduced from the first dozen games everyone is beating everybody for the most part right now.Does anyone think Toronto is going to be playing like this all year?I predict sometime during the season they will get beat by the Hawks.

Jahh, were due for a win, specially at home for the first game at Arco, and losing 3 straight against top 10 teams. Toronto is still a mediocre team IMO and they will not go 82-0. They have beaten tough teams like Detroit and Houston though, which hopefully is a fluke. I think the home crowd and the players will be pumped for this one. If we lose against Toronto I think more people will press the panic button. Giving your heart out during a game is great, but do it until the end of the 4th quarter.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Me thinks jahhluv is NOT a Kings fan. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. Sooner or later, he'll see the light. ;)

Welcome back, PFFFT! Hey, what happened to the other "F"??????

:D

VF21 said:
Me thinks jahhluv is NOT a Kings fan. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. Sooner or later, he'll see the light. ;)

Welcome back, PFFFT! Hey, what happened to the other "F"??????
I less "F" is a good thing because it means...I care a little more:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh, okay!!!

:D

Disregard my comment about it in the other thread.

Regardless of how many "F"s you have, welcome back!!!

jahhluv said:
This is not going to be the Kings year or any other team in the west's year except for Minnesota and San Antonio I dont see anyone beating out either of those teams.
We will see tho, stranger things have happend.Nothing can be deduced from the first dozen games everyone is beating everybody for the most part right now.Does anyone think Toronto is going to be playing like this all year?I predict sometime during the season they will get beat by the Hawks.
Minny doesn't worry me as much because we have some familiarity with them in the playoffs. I have no clue how we would do against SA since we have not had to play them in a series.

VF21 said:
Oh, okay!!!

Disregard my comment about it in the other thread.

Regardless of how many "F"s you have, welcome back!!!
Good to be back, Thxs VF. Just waiting for that elusive "W". I got comcast w/ HD so Im waiting for the HD games to happen starting Dec 19 (according to adds). Should be AWSOME.