NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm a big proponent of Bogi and am super excited to see him shine as the starting pg. We are not going to be bad. Maybe the starting unit will be better. /dodge

I wonder if the injury qualifies for the same ‘tightrope’ procedure Tua Tagovailoa recently had or whether the KINGS and De’Aaron would be willing to ok it. Tua was back playing after something like 20 days.

I contend this kind of thing rarely, if ever, happens to the teams and players I hate. So maddening.

You're a really unhappy fish.

We should have thrown a near max to Brogdan because we knew Fox and Bagley would get hurt? Besides, name a time when any top free agent chose Sac, no matter how much money we threw at them. This is just a set of unfortunate circumstances. The Kings are not the only team to be hit with the injury bug. We're just currently the whiniest fan base.
No because I thought he would be better than every single player on the squad and he could in case Fox gets banged (since Brogdan is equally good at both PG/SG) up fill in and play as a near elite level PG. Also he was not a top free agent at the time it only seems like it now cause he's beasting, most on here were saying he's nothing but a role player who can't play as a PG and is not as good as Buddy..

I even made the thread Malcolm Brogdan is the One (had to make a new account the other one was just insanely laggy for some reason)

Ugh. This is going to be a long month without both fox and Bagley. I was just getting over the niners loss, thinking about how a win tomorrow gets us up to 4-6 and starting to be in sniffing distance of 500. We have all been through a lot with this team, but I can’t ever remember feeling more brutalized from a start of a kings season than I do this year.

OMG. Dude...he's not dead.
Our season is

I just hate how this organization flat out lies or plays coy when it comes to injuries. And in my defense, the injury was JUST announced.

Of course I’m going to react based on emotion for a quick second. Obviously I’m gonna watch the very next game and root for these people. If i was gonna give up on this frustrating team, i would’ve done it a decade ago lol

Our season is

I just hate how this organization flat out lies or plays coy when it comes to injuries. And in my defense, the injury was JUST announced.

Of course I’m going to react based on emotion for a quick second. Obviously I’m gonna watch the very next game and root for these people. If i was gonna give up on this frustrating team, i would’ve done it a decade ago lol
What leads you to believe they are lying about anything?

I don’t now, but i misinterpreted the initial news so that’s my faults The Giles mess for one, but i thought they were projecting that he’d be out 3 weeks even after announcing the type of injury this is

I saw the play. It buckled his knee and he grabbed it in pain. I believe what my eyes tell me and I call BS on it.

But his return and Bogdan getting a bigger role will definitely keep me glued to the games. I dont think the season is over by a long shot. Look at the Suns!

dude12

Hall of Famer
Bogi with Hield starting
Cojo and Yogi off bench with Justin James getting some minutes with either
Time to give the kid a little run and see what he’s got. If they don’t want to do that then bring up Guy or Ulis...obvious Ulis has experience but at this point, playoffs are not in the cards without both Fox and Bagley so give the young guys some run

A grade III sprain is not good. The ligaments get really stretched. My ankle was black and blue and yellow after 3-4 weeks. It takes time to rehab.

The Kings with Bagley and Fox and the wrong attitude, are not as competitive as the playing without them and the right attitude.
It is a team game. They need to play like it. Now Bogdan gets to show his stuff. I miss Yogi. James is better than people think.

Fox getting hurt is bad news to be sure. And if some Kingsfans need to take a break or go find another team to root for, go for it. Please.
But this injury brings with it an opportunity:
1. It's an opportunity for Yogi to show that he can step up like Bobby Jackson did when Bibby got hurt. Yogi's not BJ, so save the cheap one liners. But Yogi, like BJ at that time, needs to be given an opportunity to show what he's capable of.
2. It's an opportunity for the whole team to step up their games and find a winning identity.
Imagine Yogi becoming a valuable piece of a winning Kings team. Bags and Giles back and doing their thing at new levels. Then Fox returns, fresh.

This is clearly not good for Fox. 3-4 weeks until he is reevaluated. I assume he will be out until February. Hopefully sooner, but for now, let's assume February. He's struggled early on this year so it's like we're losing 28/10 out the gate. His turnovers are up, fg% down, other stats are pretty flat.

As good as he can be, he can be a lot better. Time for someone to setup up. Cautiously optimistic that we will be just fine.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
This is clearly not good for Fox. 3-4 weeks until he is reevaluated. I assume he will be out until February. Hopefully sooner, but for now, let's assume February. He's struggled early on this year so it's like we're losing 28/10 out the gate. His turnovers are up, fg% down, other stats are pretty flat.

As good as he can be, he can be a lot better. Time for someone to setup up. Cautiously optimistic that we will be just fine.
I'm assuming he's out until March. Feb 8 is the 33 game mark, which someone said was the average time out for this length of injury. I'd rather not have my expectations getting destroyed again.