no need to panic

cmon guys, our team has been drastically reconstructed this past year. so many new faces that it will take time to put it all together. hopefully by the end of the year, everybody will be clicking.

i'm not panicking at all.

I'm not one to panic as the season has it's ups and downs. I think it's pretty clear right now that the best the Kings can do is the 4th seed so I will be happy if we are in that spot and playing good basketball and are healthy going into the post season.

On another note. I think the lack of practice time is really affecting the team. They have barely had time to play together and it looks like they will only have one practice together on Monday and then go out on the road for the next 6 games so it may not get much better for awhile. After this long roadie we only have 2 sets of back to backs left and one of those is at the Clippers and then home against Golden State. We have a chance to regroup and become a more cohesive unit with a little more practice time so we can crank it up for the playoffs.....I hope. I just sent in my $2,500 for my playoff tickets yesterday so I hope I get my money's worth :D .

No need to panic just yet, but there may be once the Kings complete their next 8 games, 7 of which are on the road and if they continue to allow teams to shoot better than 50% from the floor then these next 7 road games are not going to be fun.

I heard that the league is panicking. Another close call, but Mobley made no attempts to voice his displeasure with the refs. They are looking into other ways to fine him $10k.

Ryan@CU said:
On the bright side (for the Rick haters) he might get fired...
The dynamics are such that I doubt Adelman gets fired as long as Petrie is there. Stranger things have happened in the NBA, but I would put my money on having Adelman as the coach as long as Petrie is there too.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Everybody keeps tallking about how we need this all star break and how it will do us so much good. think about it Dallas, SA, PHO, SEA, HOU. All those teams are winning rignt now and are about to get the same break we are. So exactly how much can we benifit if the teams that have beat us 6 out of the last 7 games are getting the same break. Its going to take more than 5 days rest to turn this around. I love Webber and have taken up for him all year but, He cannot keep shooting 30% every game shooting over 20 shots. Also Mike Bibby has to play at least high school level defense. Peja needs to get his head in the game and not become a statue out there. Miller needs to at least keep one Center this year under 10 rebs and he will be ok. Mobley when he gets hot and hits 2 three's in a row needs to call for the ball. Our bench has been the brightest spot for us. Thats just because we didn't expect anything at all from them at the beginning of the year.

I dunno folks its not looking good right now. Please if any of you can think of something that will set my mind at ease besides rest, I would appreciate it.

Entity said:
Everybody keeps tallking about how we need this all star break and how it will do us so much good. think about it Dallas, SA, PHO, SEA, HOU. All those teams are winning rignt now and are about to get the same break we are. So exactly how much can we benifit if the teams that have beat us 6 out of the last 7 games are getting the same break. Its going to take more than 5 days rest to turn this around. I love Webber and have taken up for him all year but, He cannot keep shooting 30% every game shooting over 20 shots. Also Mike Bibby has to play at least high school level defense. Peja needs to get his head in the game and not become a statue out there. Miller needs to at least keep one Center this year under 10 rebs and he will be ok. Mobley when he gets hot and hits 2 three's in a row needs to call for the ball. Our bench has been the brightest spot for us. Thats just because we didn't expect anything at all from them at the beginning of the year.

I dunno folks its not looking good right now. Please if any of you can think of something that will set my mind at ease besides rest, I would appreciate it.
Come back to the other side Entity, come back! ;)

As I said in the other thread, each team is going to react differently to the break. Some team are sizzling going into it, have it break their momentum and then struggle after the break. Some teams struggle going in to, regroup and then kick some NBA booty as 6th would say, after it. Not to sound cliche-ish but its why they play the games.

Ryle said:
I hope. I just sent in my $2,500 for my playoff tickets yesterday so I hope I get my money's worth :D .
I'm actually waiting until the last minute this time to decide if I want to fork out money when they have been in a slump. However, knowing me, I'll probably pay it tomorrow. :D At least if they don't go far into the playoffs, that money gets rolled over next season and therefore, I'll have to pay less. Guess that's one good way to look at it.

S

SaCKiNgS24

i doubt rick gets fired. but someone needs to tell dude the nba has a bench for a reason, and its not so they can sit on it for more than half the game.