NFL thread (2018-2019)

Pick the winners

• NFC: Los Angeles Rams over New Orleans Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m going NO and the Pats. It’s silly to expect it after he’s been so elite all year long, but Mahomes is due for a bad game at some point, right?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I’m going NO and the Pats. It’s silly to expect it after he’s been so elite all year long, but Mahomes is due for a bad game at some point, right?
if any one can game plan for a player like Mahomes, it's Belichick but it ought to be a fun game to watch in the same fashion when they met over a month ago or so

I love the salt that Tom Brady and the Pats bring out in people (not here obviously). Just keep winning, GOAT!
Its Belichick that brings out the salt for me. Every single year over and over, teams fail to prepare and play well with exception of a gutsy Eagle win. The Chargers were completely blown out - I had to turn it off at 28-7 - it was clear their defense was paper-mache and ill-prepared., resorting to zone way too much and hemorrhaging 6-8 yard plays every down underneath. I thought the defense was going to come out make it interesting, but it was an failure.

I've been a Pats fan since 92. I just keep my mouth shut since I've been a Sox and Bruins fan since 86 and I know how amazing this run has been and a lot of younger fans are annoying and need to be punched in the face (and I have put more than a few Celtics fans in their place if I catch them moaning about the Kings this year and our precious draft pick).

I fell in love with Patriots and Brady when they beat “the greatest show on turf” way back when. Niners will always be #1 in my book but damn if Brady isn’t the GOAT and that’s coming from a very big Montana fan.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
As a patriots fan I’m ****ig scared of the refs more than KC after that game. The media worships mahomes that non PI will look like peanuts after this game
never question the NFL's love for the Patriots....they want them in the Superbowl. Or maybe they want the Chiefs and the NFL gets a rematch of the highest scoring game in history between the two teams who faced off Week 12

The league hates the Pats c'mon. Goodell is a frickin Jet til he dies. They also hate the Saints #2 and they completely jobbed them today. Feel so bad for their fans.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
That call was *******ing unacceptable.
I'm not even a football fan with literally zero skin in the Rams/Saints game and I'm upset about that non-call. It would be hard to make a case to me that the referee(s) responsible for throwing that flag should get another opportunity to wear the stripes.

never question the NFL's love for the Patriots....they want them in the Superbowl. Or maybe they want the Chiefs and the NFL gets a rematch of the highest scoring game in history between the two teams who faced off Week 12
The refs tried hard to **** us but brady came out on top. That 2nd to last KC drive was like 60 yds penalty 20 yds KC

I don't like watching Brady play. Not sure why. Maybe because I rooted against him while there was still an argument between him and Montana? Maybe it's his style of play. Not sure. But I missed a good second half just because I wasn't interested (enough to overrule other requests for my time).