NFL thread (2018-2019)

As a life long, die hard 49er fan,........I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I suppose if he can come back from injury, be productive and help the secondary round into shape I will forget he ever played all those years for that team in the PNW.
Whoa. I didn't see that coming. My poor granddaughter is going to be apoplectic. She's a Seahawks fan and HATES the Niners. She has TWO Richard Sherman jerseys.
Hrm. Apparently some Seahawk fans aren't taking this too well, my granddaughter being among them. I texted her and asked her if she was going to come over to my side. She replied that's she no longer talking to me.
Now you all know how I felt back when T.O. signed with my beloved Cowboys...;)

He was a Stanford guy so aside from the trash talk (which is all business for him) it makes plenty of sense. Also as an eff-you to the Seahawks as he feels done in. I wish the Pats could have gotten him, now you have our post-Brady qb and the guy who could have replaced Butler.

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
Contributor
He was a Stanford guy so aside from the trash talk (which is all business for him) it makes plenty of sense. Also as an eff-you to the Seahawks as he feels done in. I wish the Pats could have gotten him, now you have our post-Brady qb and the guy who could have replaced Butler.
I'm actually thinking about the possibility of watching this year. :p

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
Contributor
[B]Richard Sherman[/B]‏Verified account @[B]RSherman_25[/B] 8h8 hours ago

Instead of getting upset with me for going to a new team how about you get upset with the people who forced me to go. If one job fires you and another job offers you a great position I highly doubt most ppl would go back to the old job for a lot less money

----------------------------------

Wow. I can't wait to see the Seahawks-Niners game this year. ;)

Shocked at the Vikings play here. 3 QBs and they go with Cousins for a ton of guaranteed loot.

Meanwhile Butler gone as expected, I mean we tossed the superbowl away to flip him the bird. Someday I sure hope to find out what that was all about. Amendola leaving is a bit harder to swallow.

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
Contributor
Lots of guys on the move. The Packers released Jordy Nelson and signed Jimmy Graham. Looks like the Seahawks are really cleaning house.

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
Contributor
Shocked at the Vikings play here. 3 QBs and they go with Cousins for a ton of guaranteed loot.

Meanwhile Butler gone as expected, I mean we tossed the superbowl away to flip him the bird. Someday I sure hope to find out what that was all about. Amendola leaving is a bit harder to swallow.
They dropped Amendola? Hrm. That surprises me.

I don't watch football anymore so I probably shouldn't care, but it bugged me hearing about Sherman to the Niners. Always hated the guy and I was (am?) a Niner fan. Off-season for sports has become the craziest sports entertainment imaginable. No games played but fans still getting crazy worked up and rivalries on full alert. Its pretty nuts.