NFL 2024-2025 Thread

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Alright, offseason weirdness done let’s march back to the Super Bowl and hope someone else beats KC for us this year.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Given all the guys who missed most or all of training camp due to holdouts or injuries (Trent, Aiyuk, CMC, Hufanga, Greenlaw, Pearsall) and the possible Super Bowl hangover, there's a good chance the Niners start the season slowly.

I hope it's not the case, but there's a good chance this is a down season. And after this one (when Brock gets paid) there are going to have to be some very tough moves made due to the salary cap.

This is probably Shanahan's last best chance at a title. I hope it doesn't get detailed early.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I guess what I feel about the Chiefs is what the rest of the world felt about the Pats dynasty… except the Niners were terrible for most of that, so I loved people being salty about them.

Sports karma.

dude12

Hall of Famer
How Is it that Baltimore got called for, what was it, 4 times for illegal formation on the offensive tackle being slightly off line while the Chiefs tackle did the same thing with no call. I watched their line after the 3rd penalty……not sure how Harbaugh didn’t tackle the sideline ref.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
How Is it that Baltimore got called for, what was it, 4 times for illegal formation on the offensive tackle being slightly off line while the Chiefs tackle did the same thing with no call. I watched their line after the 3rd penalty……not sure how Harbaugh didn’t tackle the sideline ref.
Cheifs guy got “picked on” for it last year, the Chefs whined about it and then they won the Super Bowl anyways. Dunno if it stopped after they whined, or just stopped caring because it doesn’t matter because they win either way.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
One of these big FA signing running backs has lived up to his contract. The other has played like he has weighted tied around his ankles.