NFL 2024-2025 Thread

My very unbiased opinion of this, being Cowboys fan, is that I believe you HAVE to give Shanahan a chance to go through the early stages, AT MINIMUM, of this upcoming "retool" that everyone seems to agree (myself included) that the Niners have to undertake. If he can't show signs of extreme improvement within the first couple of season of the "retool", then, and only then, do you bring down the axe.
Besides the Offensive line which is fairly substancial, the 49ers are set on offense, but the defense is a mess, and its showing. The secondary needs an overhaul, Brown gets burned too often while Hufanga has yet to mke it back to better form, Yiadom is a total liability and shouldn't be starting while Ward has taken a step back early this season. Only Lennoir is playing decently. And LBs are relying on Greenlaw coming back from serious injury, - Fowles and Campbell just don't cut it - they don't have the foot speed and look sily in pass coverage.. Teams are recognizing due to the overhaul mediocrity of LB core, they can run and short pass with ease on the 49ers all game - as Warner cant cover for everything.