NFL 2021-2022 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Considering the Seahawks' biggest issue since winning the Super Bowl has been the fact that their defensive minded head coach can't put together a decent defense and still runs their offense like he's basing his philosophy off the Mike Ditka Bears, I'm not sure how adding Julio makes them ever bigger contenders.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Did everyone see the clip of Shanahan hanging with Joe Staley over the 4th of July weekend? He chucked a football across the street (from balcony to balcony) into another houses outdoor pizza oven.

I’d link the clip but he drops an F-bomb in celebration.

This offseason has been entertaining seeing Ownership, the front office, and coaching just hanging out partying and being normal people. Like I’m sure most everyone is, but I haven’t seen it documented on socials like they have this offseason!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
what is "burglary domestic violence"? googling the term pulls up several pages about Richard Sherman :D
From the Google

Here is the definition: “In a domestic violence burglary situation, the offender is usually accused of entering or refusing to leave a house, business, vehicle, or other dwellings. In first-degree offenses, they are also accused of committing an act of violence or carrying a deadly weapon.”
And from the Twitter, there’s an INV in the booking sheet, which means it’s being investigated as a felony.

Here’s more from Schefter,

Note that being denied bail is standard procedure until he gets in front of a judge

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Seems like Richard got wasted and made some very bad life choices.
Yeah, sounding more like a Sherm got drunk, crashed, and tried to hide at a family member’s house to avoid the cops situation rather than a Sherm beat his wife situation. Neither very good but one is slightly more palatable than the other.

Last edited:
Yeah, sounding more like a Sherm got drunk, crashed, and tried to hide at a family member’s house to avoid the cops situation rather than a Sherm beat his wife situation. Neither very good but one is slightly more palatable than the other.
He was home then was heading to his wife's parents house 30 miles away when he crashed.

Sounds like they had an argument and she left with the kids to her parents. She called the police when he was still at home after getting text messages. Then he left for her parents house.

He was home then was heading to his wife's parents house 30 miles away when he crashed.

Sounds like they had an argument and she left with the kids to her parents. She called the police when he was still at home after getting text messages. Then he left for her parents house.
she called police when he was at the parents house . You can hear her telling them what he’s doing

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Man, regardless of this entire situation, I would not like it if my in-laws were the sort of people to just casually hand off footage of the worst day of my life to the media literally the second I've been released from prison.

Man, regardless of this entire situation, I would not like it if my in-laws were the sort of people to just casually hand off footage of the worst day of my life to the media literally the second I've been released from prison.
not sure who released that. But my neighbor told my something recently about people hacking ring cameras and it’s turning into a thing. I would like to think they did not release that. Either way hope he gets the help he needs

Status
Not open for further replies.