NFL 2021-2022 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Sounds like the Browns don’t even want Jim after he’s released. It’s incredible how undesired this dude is, and how people will still go to bat for him.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Yeah I wasn't too impressed last year either. Purdy reminds me of Garoppolo with one exception, he's noticeably faster. No Lance work-out in the game?
Lance’s “game time” this week was the joint practice. With the short turnaround to the Thursday dress rehearsal (I think he’s slated for the first half) he was rested like most of the starters.

Purdy’s been impressive for Mr Irrelevant. I bet he’s getting cut because they gave Sudfeld guaranteed money for some reason, but I wonder if Purdy’s making the powers that be have some thoughts… a lot of people thinking he wouldn’t make it through waivers to the PS with how he’s looked.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Man, that sucked. The backup OLine was inexcusable.

I have faith in Trey, but he needs reps. We’re going to have UGLY games as he goes through the learning process. Really wish we could have done it last season ,,. This might be a punted season while we hope for development.

Trey Sermon is terrible. He has no forward drive, just content to bounce around and juke against no one.
Couldn't take anything from this Lance game unfortunately. He had Jerry Hughes free-running at him the entire quarter.

All I know is we better pray Trent Williams stays healthy. Season is over if he's out, this depth is scary bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.