New member? Sign in here!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
To those of you who are just returning after a summer hiatus....welcome home. A couple of things have changed, but nothing major. We had a catastrophic server problem. Everyone's data was lost, so you'll have to re-register. You can use your old name or pick a new one. It's up to you!

To those who have been lurking all summer just waiting for the new season...it is about time you signed back in. ;)

To new members (who have never posted here before)...Welcome to the most exciting Kings message board on the net.

Everyone, come on in and get ready for another exciting season of Kings basketball. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
6th said:
You bet! And, VF has the purple slippers. :p
Yes, yes I do! And thanks to KG, I have a great pair of Kings socks to go with them!

It's great to see so many of the old "faces" returning to KF!

We're gonna have a good time.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh, I'm sorry you're sick.

Glad to see you have enough strength to come on the board.

Take care of yourself, drink lots of fluids and some chicken soup!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
More and more members are returning. It is sooooo exciting to see our regulars and to know that they will be here with us for another exciting season of Kings basketball. So, once again...

Welcome Home, Dear Friends!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
fakie said:
hey, new kid on the block here.
just thought i'd say hi.
fakie, I am gathering from what you said that you are not a returnee to KF.com. Well, we want you to know that we love new members and hope to make you feel welcome, so.......

Welcome to KingsFans.com, fakie!!

6th said:
fakie, I am gathering from what you said that you are not a returnee to KF.com. Well, we want you to know that we love new members and hope to make you feel welcome, so.......

Welcome to KingsFans.com, fakie!!
thank you for that warm welcome! i am new to the forum (like you said, not a returnee) and i really like it.

and of course, i love the kings. they are my proud obsession.

hey i just joined a few days ago...i'm not really new, but in a way i am cuz i was up here b4 yall updated but i didn't post very much, but i'll try to post more this time

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
bballagrl24 said:
hey i just joined a few days ago...i'm not really new, but in a way i am cuz i was up here b4 yall updated but i didn't post very much, but i'll try to post more this time
Glad you returned to us, bballagrl24. Welcome home!!

6th, i have a question
what do i need to do to watch the Kings games on tv if i dont' live in the sacramento area and only have cable on my tv?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
fakie said:
6th, i have a question
what do i need to do to watch the Kings games on tv if i dont' live in the sacramento area and only have cable on my tv?
Well, if you are more than 75 miles from Sacramento (sorry, I don't remember where you live), then you can contact your cable company and see if they offer League Pass. If so, you can purchase it and get almost all Kings games.

If not, as was the case with my cable company, then you are out of luck, unless you are able to switch to a satellite provider. That is what I did. I now have Dish Network and paid $169 for League Pass, and I get about 40 NBA games each week.

6th said:
To those who have been lurking all summer just waiting for the new season...it is about time you signed back in. ;)
That would be I :)

This looks its going to be an intersting year for us and what better place to talk about it then here.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
BigWaxer said:
That would be I :)

This looks its going to be an intersting year for us and what better place to talk about it then here.
Hey, BigWaxer, so the shoe fit, huh? ;) Glad you joined us for the new season. And, I agree with you, "what better place...?"

Welcome back one and all....hope you have a great time actually getting to watch the games. Once again, I probably won't see most of them.....dish tv and no league pass and not outside the blackout zone anyway.............SIGH!.:mad:

i miss the rest of our emoticons.....:(

welcome back everyone....

it really is nice to see everyone back in full effect for the start of the 04-05 season...ive been back since Sept...took a bit of a summer hiatus...lurked a few times during the summer to see what was poppin

to all the new members....if you are a sacramento kings fan this is the best spot to be on the net

im excited for this new season...and im lookin forward to having fun here on the boards

hopefully this will be our year ::crosses fingers::

ps-for the start of this new season i want to say seriously...is Matt Barnes something special or what ::wink wink nudge nudge::

pps- for those of you who are new to the KF.com and don't know....iheartBrad