New "City" Uniform

Seems like the logo should be on the shorts and the Kings on the chest. Overall, it looks soccer-esque to me. I think it's fine, but then again I don't really buy any jersey merch.

Can anyone explain the odd markings on the floor near the keys? The rampant lion in the middle of the floor looks like heraldry more than a team logo.
I like the black unis, and the purple ones.

Not really sure about these... They look close to be really nice but they aren't. Though, they're not ugly enough to be considered as a fail.

I don't understand the fascination and continued use of the powder blues.
  • That color was a mistake by the printer/manufacturer back in 1985. They were supposed to be royal blue, as they'd always been previously.
  • It's homage to a terrible period in franchise history.
  • Unlike UNC or LA Chargers, they look awful and wimpy. The added red piping/trimming makes it vomit worthy.
  • Did I mention that powder blue has never been a franchise color?
  • The royal blues are worlds better
  • The uni changes to purple, black, silver and white are worlds better
TBH, I think I'd prefer the hideous gold unis more the powder blues. That's saying a lot.

In summary, these new alternate jerseys should have been purple, black, white, royal blue, or any color other than the ridiculous loser powder blue with red trim.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain the odd markings on the floor near the keys? The rampant lion in the middle of the floor looks like heraldry more than a team logo.
I like the black unis, and the purple ones.
The one in Chinese says Guo Wang (which means Kings .. or very literally country king)

I don’t like them. Might as well go play those games at the Thomas and Mack center or the Orlando Magic practice facility..and call up David Stockton..because those are exhibition game jerseys.

Home-white
Road-other.
Get with it.