[Game] Nets @ Kings - Tuesday, March 19 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I haven’t been De’aarons best supporter, and I just watched him do garbage turnovers and bad defense without any proper energy down the stretch...
Do you even know that he had an injury to his right hand? Do you see that bandage on his hand? It means that his hand ain't working right. It means that's why he got the ball stolen from him twice when he was dribbling with his right hand.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Giles didn’t have a great game, but at least he was out there getting in heads and being physical. He may have knocked D’Lo down on one of his 700 free drives into the lane.
Precisely the point I was trying to make. He made an effort and didn't stand for it, while Russell is over here taunting the entire Kings bench and arena and players are just watching it happen like they are scared to react or something

I want to see a shot map that shows all those Russell shots for layups. It must be a HUGE blot under the basket. Unbelievable that you can have a defense that allows layup after layup after layup after layup after layup at the basket. Just screen Russell's man off him, Fox or whomever, and waltz like Matilda to the basket. The worst loss of the season by far.
Fox was probably the worst player tonight....

But...

The reason that kept happening was because Bjelica was the one getting switched onto him, and Bjelica is a walking lay up line. Happened time after time with the same players involved in the exact same way. Absolutely pathetic.

They were rolling when i left........hell, they weren't just rolling, they were embarrassing the nets. Whaaa happennnnn?

Im being serious. What the hell happened? This is a massive collapse in one quarter. Massive.

I mean you gotta do some serious work to lose that kind of lead.
They let down to start the 4th. Turnovers and Russell hitting every shot.

Giles was at least showing life and emotion out there, those turnovers were head scratches. Some of Fox's too. so strange.
They took them lightly. Young team. Better not happen again. Nets are playing for their playoff lives. Kings arent. They better remember this sting. It better be a character builder. They need to take they asses in the locker room and never forget this feeling. And then never repeat it. Oh and let Willie walk. He ain't serious about nothing.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
They took them lightly. Young team. Better not happen again. Nets are playing for their playoff lives. Kings arent. They better remember this sting. It better be a character builder. They need to take they asses in the locker room and never forget this feeling. And then never repeat it. Oh and let Willie walk. He ain't serious about nothing.
Kings were up by 25 points in the fourth quarter, don't give me this young team excuse. This is more than that.

Guys, this looked bad but in the end it's nothing new this season. When the Kings have one of those sub 20 quarters they are going to struggle to win games. Locking down teams won't happen so scoring 18 in any quarter can't happen.

Do you even know that he had an injury to his right hand? Do you see that bandage on his hand? It means that his hand ain't working right. It means that's why he got the ball stolen from him twice when he was dribbling with his right hand.
It doesn’t mean anything. You have no clue if that affected any of him dribbling it off his heel or passing it carelessly across the top of the key. He wouldn’t be playing if it were that big of an issue

Dave is perfecty fine...young teams blowing 28 point leads in a single quarter is part of the learning curve. Just youth.
Besides the ATO play, I wonder why he went so long without a time-out. I don’t know how many he had and he perhaps was saving the last one. Would be curious if he went to the locker room with a time out in his pocket.

Glad I did not watch the game. Glad the Kings had already done with the Playoffs because this loss sound like it hurt really bad. I have already checked out and I have said a couple weeks ago that this Kings team is the KING OF LOSING CLOSE GAMES and i am still standing by my statement. They probably lose more close games than any team in the ENTIRE LEAGUE! There is something ain't right about this team. It's either the coaching or some players on the team have a tendency to keep games close.

Kings were up by 25 points in the fourth quarter, don't give me this young team excuse. This is more than that.
No it is true. Hallmark of a young team. Well, young core. Willie and Buddy and Bogi should never have let this happen but they forced and missed easy shots and Willienplayed crap defense and whined when it didnt go his way.

Glad I did not watch the game. Glad the Kings had already done with the Playoffs because this loss sound like it hurt really bad. I have already checked out and I have said a couple weeks ago that this Kings team is the KING OF LOSING CLOSE GAMES and i am still standing by my statement. There is something ain't right about this team. It's either the coaching or some players on the team have a tendency to keep games close.
Dude. For real. They have surpassed both DeMarcus best season and Vegas odds. Relax

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
No it is true. Hallmark of a young team. Well, young core. Willie and Buddy and Bogi should never have let this happen but they forced and missed easy shots and Willienplayed crap defense and whined when it didnt go his way.
if that is what you truly believe, then I don't think we were watching the same game in the fourth quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.