[Game] Nets @ Kings - Tuesday, March 19 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 2nd of a 4-game homestand for the Kings (34-35) and follows a big win against the Bulls on Sunday night. I'm not going to say anything in my post about the Kings and their playoff hopes or failures. I think they just need to play hard and smart and things will turn out the way they're supposed to. (Yikes, that sounds like 12-step stuff right there.)
The Nets (36-36) can be a handful, although they've now dropped the first 3 games of a 7-game road trip. But that just means they'll be determined to turn things around against a soft team. Harry, did you hear they called you "soft"?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sunday's game was a lot of fun, and I'm hoping this one will be, too! It's a great time to be a Kings fan.

GO KINGS!!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
is Russell going to torch the Kings once more? Nets have lots of players that can shoot from deep. Doesn't bode well for the Kings if they aren't making their shots.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I know Russell went off last time, and that can happen any night... but wasn’t Kurcus also a handful against our non-SF’s of the old day? Well, now we have Barnes to neutralize him.

I smell another W.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I know Russell went off last time, and that can happen any night... but wasn’t Kurcus also a handful against our non-SF’s of the old day? Well, now we have Barnes to neutralize him.

I smell another W.
Kurucs and Joe Harris combined to absolutely torch the Kings wings and Shump shot an astoundingly bad 1-for-10 that night.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
anyone else a bit disappointed now that playoffs basically out of reach, now I don't care as much to watch
Not me. I think it's incredible to be watching at the beginning of something truly special. It's the journey as well as the destination.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
anyone else a bit disappointed now that playoffs basically out of reach, now I don't care as much to watch
Not at all. Other than a half-season boycott post-DMC trade I’ve watched nearly every single meaningless game over the last 10 years. It’s nice to be fighting for something, even if that something is “only” a .500 record.

Status
Not open for further replies.