[Game] Nets @ Kings - Tuesday, March 19 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Nets straight punked the Kings and nobody did a thing about it. Zero emotion, zero resistance. Players looked straight deflated. Giles was the only one in there playing with any emotion. Bunch of zombies. I'm taking a break from this team for the next game.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
All y'all wanna kill Willie. look what just happened at the rim with the game on the line,. thats what u get putting 6'10 marvin bagley at C end of game.. he's not long enough to effectively protect the rim..
To be fair, that was happening with Willie in the game as well thanks to Bjeli randomly (intentionally?) switching into a mismatch on every possession.

Buddy is not the Kings best player. dont ever try to tell me that bs. he just choked bigtime while Russell is out there doing his best Michael Jordan impression.

If u look at this game u can clearly see our 2 best players are De'Aaron and Marvin.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I want to see a shot map that shows all those Russell shots for layups. It must be a HUGE blot under the basket. Unbelievable that you can have a defense that allows layup after layup after layup after layup after layup at the basket. Just screen Russell's man off him, Fox or whomever, and waltz like Matilda to the basket. The worst loss of the season by far.

Nets straight punked the Kings and nobody did a thing about it. Zero emotion, zero resistance. Players looked straight deflated. Giles was the only one in there playing with any emotion. Bunch of zombies. I'm taking a break from this team for the next game.
Giles gave up three straight turnovers in the 4th. He’s as responsible as others. Yogi n Bogi sucked too.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
How this has suddenly become an issue for Joerger who is one of the best shot diagrammers in the league is puzzling.
it's obvious the players are taking it into their own hands, he kept motioning "run the play" at least 3 times in the fourth and not on one single play did it look like that the "play" was run...just isolation ball trying to one up D Lo

They were rolling when i left........hell, they weren't just rolling, they were embarrassing the nets. Whaaa happennnnn?

Im being serious. What the hell happened? This is a massive collapse in one quarter. Massive.

I mean you gotta do some serious work to lose that kind of lead.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Giles didn’t have a great game, but at least he was out there getting in heads and being physical. He may have knocked D’Lo down on one of his 700 free drives into the lane.

WCS should have been in the game to cover that pick and roll.
thank you

all the 4th quarters we've came storming back in, which willie's been an intregal part of, and Jorger benches him in favor for a traffic cone...

I actually mentioned it right when it happened... one of the drives by Russell with like 4-5 mins left, he actually spun Bjelly in a circle like Buggs Bunny would do to Elmer Fudd.

So this team went through a stretch where they started too slow and had to play catch up. Now they've had a stretch where they can't hold big leads. You have to ask why the Kings are slow to make adjustments not just within each game, but they aren't even making the necessary adjustments from game to game to stop these horrible trends.

Status
Not open for further replies.