[NBA] Western Conference Semifinals

Who advances to the Western Conference Finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kanter was such a fortuitous pick up for Portland.
Remember when there were rumors of us trading with the Knicks to get Kanter? He would have been a big upgrade vs WCS. His toughness is underrated
I don’t think you’re considering the defensive end. Kanter is typically quite poor on that side of the ball. The KINGS are in need of a lot of improvement in that area and Kanter doesn’t provide it. He would improve rebounding, which certainly helps, but he can easily be taken advantage of once the opponent has the ball — especially in PnR.

I think the KINGS are better off w/o. Portland only needed him due to Nurkić‘s injury. It’s doubtful he’d be playing much otherwise.

Remember when there were rumors of us trading with the Knicks to get Kanter? He would have been a big upgrade vs WCS. His toughness is underrated
I do remember that. Like others have said, his defense was/is the main knock on Kanter. He is definitely tough.

Oddly enough, in 2015 Kanter received a four-year, $70 million offer sheet from the Portland Trail Blazers which OKC matched. The Trail Blazers have definitely had their eye on him for years.

I guess the Rockets bitching and complaining about the officiating worked. Cause that was a clear charge on Harden to put them up 5. Draymond was outside the restricted area and set.

The Warriors should have had the ball with a chance to tie.