[NBA] Western Conference Playoffs, Round 1

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
while this game got out of hand, I absolutely love the feistiness and physicality of this game. Thunder are going to get swept if they don't start making their three's

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Clippers are going to regret coming back from that big deficit to win game 2 The Warriors are awake now...

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I just want to mention real quick that Denver's guards are terrible at defending and they made a role player look like an All-Star tonight. I thought Malone preaches defense to these dudes?

Malone was not happy with his defense. Denver may be on the rampage soon.
The intesnity of the playoffs is very interesting. The defense in particular is upgraded. The Kings defense has improved a lot but there is always room for a stopper like Beverly. I enjoy the mental warfare. Devin Currant is too good. It is demoralizing.

Malone was not happy with his defense. Denver may be on the rampage soon.
The intesnity of the playoffs is very interesting. The defense in particular is upgraded. The Kings defense has improved a lot but there is always room for a stopper like Beverly. I enjoy the mental warfare. Devin Currant is too good. It is demoralizing.
Must get out of the first round.

Denver is better than this, i expected Spurs to be tough but Denver needs to outwork them to ensure the national narrative of Denver are a regular season darling at best is not further espoused

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Must get out of the first round.

Denver is better than this, i expected Spurs to be tough but Denver needs to outwork them to ensure the national narrative of Denver are a regular season darling at best is not further espoused
Denver is the better team, it's just that they lack the experience that the Spurs have. Denver needs to get one on their home court or this series is done.

Denver is the better team, it's just that they lack the experience that the Spurs have. Denver needs to get one on their home court or this series is done.
Malone needs to get the most out of them and he is more than capable, no one loves Malone more than Pop, its a ringing endorsement. Its not his style but should then need more offensive spark IT is buried at the end of the bench

If I'm Mike Malone and the Nuggets fall behind by 10-12 again late in the 1st quarter or early 2nd quarter......I'm dusting off Isaiah Thomas and hoping he gets hot. At that point what would they have to lose? IT is definitely capable of catching fire too and getting them back into the series. The Spurs don't have any real quick PG's to stay in front of him or true shotblockers either, so it's actually a good matchup for Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.