[NBA] Western Conference Playoffs, Round 1

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I look at this Jazz roster and I wonder "how the hell didn't we make the playoffs?" Quin Snyder is such a phenomenal coach. Donovan Mitchell needs a lot more help though
too much defense, not enough offense for Utah. Jazz need to bring in another All-Star or suffer the fate of losing Mitchell.

Really impressed with Utah’s defense on Houston. Making it hard for Harden and denying them those easy Capela buckets. Kings never mustered one defensive possession vs Houston like Utah has played all half.

They just don’t have the offensive firepower even if Mitchell is on...which he isn’t right now

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I mean, I want to say Utah is having a good first half and all but something is just off. Donovan is a no show in this series. Rubio & Crowder carrying them on offense is not a sustainable game plan for the second half.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I just want Utah to win one. Just one. Of course, reeling off 4 straight wouldn't disappoint me but I know that's not gonna happen. I just detest James Harden with every fibre of my being. I honestly thought I could only hold that kind of disdain for Kobe Bryant but apparently his retirement eventually allowed me to let go so now I can fit Harden into that slot.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Really impressed with Utah’s defense on Houston. Making it hard for Harden and denying them those easy Capela buckets. Kings never mustered one defensive possession vs Houston like Utah has played all half.

They just don’t have the offensive firepower even if Mitchell is on...
which he isn’t right now
Yep, but hope springs eternal.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'll tell you one thing - the Utah Jazz have the heart of true competitors even if they aren't ready to get to the next step YET.

Status
Not open for further replies.