[NBA] West Playoffs, Round Two

Who advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s odd the shooting numbers are good for Golden State, I’m surprised they are getting beat this bad. Memphis has way more free throws and warriors have turned it over a bunch but still

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I wouldn't have bothered to score at all in the fourth quarter, if I were Memphis. Like, I'm not even kidding. I feel like, if the Grizzle™ had held the ball for a shot clock violation on literally every possession in the quarter, Golden State still couldn't score enough points to make this a game, before time ran out.

Also, every change of possession would be a dead ball, meaning that the Warriors would still have to score against a set defense, on every possession; no fast break opportunities.

I’m a little late to the game but does “whoop that trick” mean what I think it means? And if it does, everyone is ok with yelling it in front of thousands of people in the arena?

The “trick” in this case is not the lady of the night we all know and love. Instead, the author wanted to paint a picture of life as an underdog. David and Goliath if you will. :D

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
looks like getting rid of Porzingis was a step in the right direction for the Mavs. Still not sure how they took the Suns to 7 games but that's why they play them

Status
Not open for further replies.