• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
ah, Igoudala. but he already has 3 :).
In fairness, I never said that every team had at least one player I wanted to see win their first ring...

EDIT - That being said, I was pulling for Gary Payton II: for as much as sports fans seem to revel in seeing athletes be "humbled," aren't too many that have had the story that kid does. Growing up in the shadow of his Hall of Fame father, probably thought that he was owed a spot in the NBA... until he went undrafted. Cut in training camp by the Rockets, signed and subsequently waived by the Bucks, waived by the gd lakers, waived by Portland... Had to go down to the G-League to prove himself, before finally finding a place in the league. Exactly the sort of "paid his dues" story people say they want.

So, I wonder what does happen to Ayton. It was odd in the first place they kind of let his status dangle this long. It might be possible he is on another team next year at this point. This teams window isn't closed but this will get into their heads for sure.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
So, I wonder what does happen to Ayton. It was odd in the first place they kind of let his status dangle this long. It might be possible he is on another team next year at this point. This teams window isn't closed but this will get into their heads for sure.
CP3's certainly not getting any younger and their youngest non-Ayton player is Shamet, who's 25 and also pretty much already at his max as a bench depth guy. If they're not blowing it up, they're going to have to find a way to jam that window open because things are looking a little bleak either way.

CP3's certainly not getting any younger and their youngest non-Ayton player is Shamet, who's 25 and also pretty much already at his max as a bench depth guy. If they're not blowing it up, they're going to have to find a way to jam that window open because things are looking a little ugly either way.
Well, with CP and signing Bridges to that deal they are in it for sure with no real out. They better try and drum up a sign and trade market for Ayton this summer. Booker isn't enough scoring talent for them nor on the level of the great pick and roll guards in the league when working out of pick and roll.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
CP3's certainly not getting any younger and their youngest non-Ayton player is Shamet, who's 25 and also pretty much already at his max as a bench depth guy. If they're not blowing it up, they're going to have to find a way to jam that window open because things are looking a little bleak either way.
I just don't see how they can let him walk, maybe they save a few million as a result of this game but get a couple million hard feelings instead.

This is what the suns deserve for having a horrible, racist of an owner. Still it is hard to stomach watching Luka be this good.
it especially sucks since the mavs just aren’t that good. Or maybe they are? What am I missing?
Luka is a super star. The rest of the team is just meh. The kid is THAT GOOD.

OUCH……….

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Well, with CP and signing Bridges to that deal they are in it for sure with no real out. They better try and drum up a sign and trade market for Ayton this summer. Booker isn't enough scoring talent for them nor on the level of the great pick and roll guards in the league when working out of pick and roll.
They were reportedly trying to get the Pacers to bite on a Ayton/Sabonis swap at the trade deadline so that's probably where they'll try to add talent. Don't see many teams trying to trade a valuable piece for the privilege of maxing out Ayton at this point though.

It's going to be the Kings new head coach (Mike Brown) and his current team (GSW) trying to keep Vlade from going down in lore for passing on an NBA champion, Luka Doncic. Can't believe that this could had possibly of been the Kings had Vlade not been such a bad GM and taken Doncic, like everyone wanted! It hurts!

Last edited:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
It's going to be the Kings new head coach (Mike Brown) and his current team (GSW) trying to keep Vlade from going down in lure for passing on an NBA champion, Luka Doncic. Can't believe that this could had possibly of been the Kings had Vlade not been such a bad GM and taken Doncic, like everyone wanted! It hurts!
Will @SLAB root for his boy, or for the Kings' next head coach? #QTNA

The ultimate panic/desperation move would be to move him and picks to Utah for Gobert.
Yikes, that would be bad. Great for Utah though. The Suns can't rely on Booker like this. If he has a bad game, they're ****ed. Ayton should in theory be able to generate offense but either he can't at will or they don't know how to with this unit around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.