[NBA] East Playoffs, Round Two

Who advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics with 20 seconds and the ball in one possession game to end both the 4th and OT. Joe Mazzulla had a timeout both times and called for one on neither. Sixers win.

End of the line for the Knick unfortunately - they just don't have consistent offense. Another question, will the Heat make it to the Finals as an 8-seed? They play very well together. Lowry is big time off the bench. I like QB Love on inbounds.

This Knicks team might be the worst 2nd round team I have ever seen, I don't think they beat anyone in the West in the 1st round except maybe the Twolves. I don't think they even beat the Hawks in a series in the playoffs.

Last edited:
End of the line for the Knick unfortunately - they just don't have consistent offense. Another question, will the Heat make it to the Finals as an 8-seed? They play very well together. Lowry is big time off the bench. I like QB Love on inbounds.
Herro could be back as well and playing off the bench where he should have been all along. May 12th would be 4 weeks since the injury and the timetable is 4-6 weeks.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Knicks are a narrow win against a Butler-less Heat from being soundly swept.

pretty amazing how well the Heat are gelling right now.
its as if they were just coasting in the regular season just to preserve themselves and then pounce upon their opponents. That team has too many veterans with Playoff experience to be the 8th seed but Lowry also sat out a whole lot of games during the season.

One of these days Shaq or Kenny are going to have a Kevin Nash/Vince McMahon quad tear doing the stunt where they race to the big screen.

That’s odd.

two possessions later they go back and take two points off the board and make them re-do the whole sequence lol

maybe the refs should do that for most of their mistakes. They said anybody could shoot the free throws

and Tatum hits 2 3's in a row !!! wow.. he was looking like he saw a ghost a few minutes ago.. glad he kept shooting.. I;m not partial to the Celtics whatsoever but it wouldnt have been right for them to go out with Tatum having such a poor showing, he's too good of a player.

Kyle Lowry playing great off the bench for the Heat. Looks like they've got this one, what a run their on without Herro.\

Jalen Brunson played so good in this game too, just couldnt get any help, Josh Hart was good off the bench but thats not nearly enough considering all these other dud performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.