• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

Miami Heat (8) vs. New York Knicks (5)

Game 1: Saturday at New York, 1 p.m. ET (ABC)
Game 2: Tuesday at New York, TBD (TNT)
Game 3: Saturday May 6 at Miami, TBD (ABC)
Game 4: Monday May 8 at Miami, 7:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
Game 5*: Wednesday May 10 at New York , TBD
Game 6*: Friday May 12 at Miami, TBD
Game 7*: Monday May 15 at New York, 8 p.m. ET, TBD

*If necessary

Boston Celtics (2) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (3)

Game 1: Monday at Boston, 7:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
Game 2: Wednesday at Boston, 8 p.m. ET (TNT)
Game 3: Friday May 5 at Philadelphia, 7:30 p.m. ET (ESPN)
Game 4: Sunday May 7 at Philadelphia, 3:30 p.m. ET (ESPN)
Game 5*: Tuesday May 9 at Boston, TBD
Game 6*: Thursday May 11 at Philadelphia, TBD
Game 7*: Sunday May 14 at Boston, TBD

*If necessary

I think this is finally the year Philly gets over their hump. Embiid is the best player in that series
I will, very respectfully, disagree with your prediction. Although I anticipate this being an extremely highly competitive series, I see Boston squeaking it out in the end due to them having home court advantage.

Went with the Knicks but they'll need Randle to be healthy.

Eastern conference is Embiid's for the taking im riding with Philly in that one.

I picked Heat and Celtics. I think playoff Butler will continue to dominate. The Knicks were amazing against the Cavs, but the wildcard is Julius Randle who's been playing horrible in these playoffs. If he can't get things going, Miami is going to make them pay.

Celtics-Philly, I picked Celtics because I believe in their offensive firepower. Who's stopping the two Jays? Not Tobias Harris

sheesh Philly wins game 1 with no Embiid.

Masterful performance by De'Anthony Melton off the bench..

The East is just over.. Philly is headed to the championship..

You know I love the physicality of the playoffs and the big performances by players is fun but team ball goes a way for most teams and it’s just iso after iso and I don’t love that

3/5 of Miami’s starting lineup tonight are undrafted players. They’ve combined for 55. Don’t know if it’s scouting or just Spoelstra managing to get the most out of pretty much any player he has

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
3/5 of Miami’s starting lineup tonight are undrafted players. They’ve combined for 55. Don’t know if it’s scouting or just Spoelstra managing to get the most out of pretty much any player he has
the Heat are the kings of getting production out of undrafted or deep 2nd round players, they have a system in place and Spo makes sure they fall in line. Their player development is top notch as well.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Knicks and Heat getting three days off before Game 3, is this normal? while Warriors/Lakers only had one, just as the Celtics/Sixers

Status
Not open for further replies.