[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (OCT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
at first glance, I figured it must of been a scheduling error but how often do you have a home team playing the same team in two straight games?
Saw it a bunch last year when they were trying to get a bunch of games done really fast but yeah, really surprised it's still happening this year.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Baze hit his arm going up in his shooting motion. There are plenty of bad calls on 3 point shots but this one was actually correct. On the replay and apparently in the L2M report.
I thought the NBA was going to negate the amount of control offensive players have in terms of drawing contact?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Saw it a bunch last year when they were trying to get a bunch of games done really fast but yeah, really surprised it's still happening this year.
but last year was one home game for each team, no? I don't remember seeing two consecutive home games for a team versus one team or maybe my memory deceives me

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Portland blows out the Suns one night, getting absolutely clobbered by the Clippers tonight.

Time to start panicking "trade Fox for Simmons" crowd because Philly might start calling Portland for Dame.

Unfortunately, he's been awesome to start the year, so his price-tag has probably gone up. But man, can't imagine a more perfect potential plug at the 3 and moving Barnes to the 4.

I'd flip a top 5 protected FRP, but what else? That's probably not enough.

There are a couple of potential options out there, Monte better be looking at players like Moses Moody, Cam Reddish and a few others maybe even someone like PJ Washington who is more 4 than 3 but a good spot shooter and defender. Barnes has pretty much played the entire season at PF this year. Not surprisingly he's back to looking really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.