[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (OCT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Ah yes. A three attempt by Lee in lieu of a three from literally the best shooter the sport has ever seen. Just like Kerr probably drew it up.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Ja rightfully getting lots of love to start the Grizzlies' season but Desmond Bane turning into a 20 point a night guy has been huge for them. I don't think he sustains these numbers once Dillion Brooks comes back but the dude's been legit for them in the early going.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
James Harden came into tonight's game with fifteen total free throw attempts, for the season. He has seventeen, and counting, with three minutes to go in regulation. That seems like an overcorrection, on somebody's part.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
anyone think the Heat come out of the East?
What's wild about the east, and it gives me flashbacks to 2009, is that the Bucks built a team designed to beat the Nets and the Sixers, while the Heat have built a team that's designed to beat the Bucks. Matchups will be everything, in the east; moreso than in the west, in my opinion. The Heat look like a team that can beat the Bucks in the Eastern Conference Finals, but they also look like a team that can lose in the second round, to the Hawks.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Murray coming on strong this season, apparently he is averaging 15 PPG 9 APG and 9 RPG. Bucks really miss Jrue in these early season losses. Love seeing the Wiz with success without Russ chucking and dribbling the ball into infinity on his way to empty triple doubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.