[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (OCT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its because we didn't even have a pick in 2019, maybe it's because he's another Dukie, maybe because he seems to have already been trying to get away from the team that drafted him before his first year and his family is on Ball/Bagley level, but I have never liked Zion at all and if he ruins his career I won't be sad.

300 ball of mass is going to throw some sick dunks tho. His knees probably openly weep,
Zion's fatness is making the Pelicans implode.

One less competitor out in the West as far as I'm concerned. Now, if Phoenix, Portland, and the Lakers could also implode that'd be great too.

(Not Dallas though, since I'm in the business of wanting Vlade to look bad every second of every day.)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Zion's fatness is making the Pelicans implode.

One less competitor out in the West as far as I'm concerned. Now, if Phoenix, Portland, and the Lakers could also implode that'd be great too.

(Not Dallas though, since I'm in the business of wanting Vlade to look bad every second of every day.)
Unfortunately, Jason Kidd is their coach now so it's a matter of when not if.

Unfortunately, Jason Kidd is their coach now so it's a matter of when not if.
Oh, right. I forgot about that.

Come to think of it, I'm looking at the West and it's just in a lot of turmoil.

L.A. Clippers: Kawhi out
Spurs; Lost best player and were already a fading 10th seed.
Portland: Billups hire, Dame drama in the offseason.
Dallas: Kidd hiring, Luka has to carry as usual.
Phoenix: Ayton drama. Sarver being Sarver after waking from his slumber, overachieved?
OKC and Rockets: Rebuilding
Timberwolves: Rosas firing, KAT unhappy? Are the Timberwolves.
Pelicans: Zion is fat and injured, and will remain fat and injured. Also might want out.
Memphis: No drama really, okay roster but nothing spectacular.
L.A. Lakers: Dinosaur roster in more ways than one.
GSW: Not really different than last year. Klay's still out, Draymond's still washed, and Steph still carries.

Looking at this, the only teams I can say are absolute locks are Denver and Utah. I'd still say with like 95% confidence that teams like the Lakers and Blazers make it, but eh... could be muddied a bit.

Sure we have our own Bagley drama, but that's a fringe player. It just seems a lot of cornerstones caused a lot of drama or shakeup at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.