[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (OCT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Wiz Spurs game was really fun....23 lead changes, 17 ties. Unfortunately, the Wiz losing streak in San Antonio continues for what seems like an eternity.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Wizards oddly remind me of last years Kings. Absolutely no expectations so they go out there are just playing.

Rui looks much better than I thought he would be to start his career and tonight IT came in and really contributed.

They could be a playoff team in the east.

Watching Ja Morant block Kyrie Irving to force OT. Morant had 17 in the 4th Q and 28 for the game thus far.

I went out on a little unpopular limb last Spring by saying I thought Morant might turn out to be the best player from the last draft class. I like what I’m seeing so far.

Boy, this Portland/Dallas game has sure taken a turn, since the last time I checked in on it...
wow. I flipped to football .

I got tickets to a few games including next Saturday's at the school auction last night. Blazers never cease to amaze me as a team I expect to do worse each season and yet they just keep on. I don't really recall when/how it was they added Hezonja though.

Status
Not open for further replies.