[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (OCT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year people were calling me ridiculous for thinking Fournier could be a max level player. I wanted to bring him in next to Cousins. Last year he put up 17pts 3asts 3rebs on 43.9/35.6/80.5

In 5 games this year, he's averaging 22.2pts 3.6asts 4.8rebs on 54/56/98 while Orlando is 4-1.
What's crazy is the guy the let go to develop Fournier even more Victor is putting up 25.5ppg 4.5rpg 3.2apg on 50%/47%/88% on a Pacers team that is 3-3 despite missing Turner for 5 of those games.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
so I'm watching this Raptors/Blazers game and I'm baffled at the fact that the Blazers are 1-17 in the 2nd quarter and only have scored 6 points. Makes me feel decent about the Kings offense...yikes :eek:

When in the heck did Domantas Sabonis become a legit big man in this league?

3.6 rebounds per game last year, 11 rebounds per game so far this year.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Apparently, during the MIN/NOP game, Dave Benz and Jim Peterson alleged that Shabazz Muhammad is entertaining the idea of legally changing his name to "Bazz." Why? Because he really wants the back of his jersey to say "Bazz," and the league won't let him do it, unless he legally changes his name. That's got to be the most #DoinTooMuch thing I've heard all day.

Also, the Pelicans need depth in the worst way possible.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Apparently, during the MIN/NOP game, Dave Benz and Jim Peterson alleged that Shabazz Muhammad is entertaining the idea of legally changing his name to "Bazz." Why? Because he really wants the back of his jersey to say "Bazz," and the league won't let him do it, unless he legally changes his name. That's got to be the most #DoinTooMuch thing I've heard all day.

Also, the Pelicans need depth in the worst way possible.
With the constant all-NBA performances from the big two, the Pels would be nigh unbeatable if only they had anyone else on the team who wasn't completely horrible and if Dell Demps hadn't given Omer Asik 10 million dollars a year for some reason. Even signing a crazy dude like Nick Young would probably increase their win total by like five games purely due to the fact they'd finally have a wing who could get hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.