[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I know it isn’t Dallas.

Maybe the Warriors, they’ve been pretty bad.

The Suns. The Suns are horrible.... oh wait?

The Knicks. It has to be the Knicks.

Who are The Knicks?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
D’Angelo Russell isn’t playing tonight. Which means the Warriors are basically sending out a G-League team.

And they’re still beating the Hornets. Lmao

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
More like Eric Pascal Siakam, amirite?

Also the Warrior are only suiting up nine players and Alec Burks still isn't being aggressive.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
More like Eric Pascal Siakam, amirite?

Also the Warrior are only suiting up nine players and Alec Burks still isn't being aggressive.
You could make the case that the best player (on paper) in uniform for the Warriors last night was Cauley-Stein, and he still couldn't manage ten points. Against a team with no significant inside presence.

You could make the case that the best player (on paper) in uniform for the Warriors last night was Cauley-Stein, and he still couldn't manage ten points. Against a team with no significant inside presence.
most of the shots were taken by guards and wings. WCS had an efficient game though: 57% FG, 8 reb, 2 ast, 1 stl, 1 blck in 21 minutes.

Went to the Blazers game last night. Blazers had the thing in the bag and then suddenly blow it. Notably the Philly player I had never heard of until researching the Giles contract situation iced the game with a 3 with .4 on the clock. Pretty sure that was only the second lead Philly had all game. Kids had a good time which is all that matters.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Went to the Blazers game last night. Blazers had the thing in the bag and then suddenly blow it. Notably the Philly player I had never heard of until researching the Giles contract situation iced the game with a 3 with .4 on the clock. Pretty sure that was only the second lead Philly had all game. Kids had a good time which is all that matters.
According to Marc Zumoff, it was their first lead.

He evidently didn't look very carefully at the box score. The Sixers took their first lead 126-125 with 10.1 seconds left. After Simons hit a Portland three, then Korkmaz hit the winner: second lead.
yup. I couldn't remember who got the first bucket but they surged to an 8pt lead or so and then had it between 5-8 for most of the game, as high as about 15. Seemingly iced it after a steal and fast break, but they couldn't make the easy bucket and then Philly went on a late run to take their first lead. My girlfriend had predicted that would happen.

Also one other thing of note, inside the penultimate Philly possession, there was a foul called on Hezonja and it seemed clear as day but Portland challenged it. Unless I missed it they had one time out and it wasn't taken away because they called it to advance on the final possession with .4 left. I think there should be some type of oversight but this was just a "hey we don't like the call and haven't used our challenge nothing to lose" thing which seems an abuse/broken deal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.