[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (MAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer

Russ is a super easy dude to root for and yet most casual NBA fans seem to hate him because... he didn't play well when he got traded to Houston and had to stand in the corner and watch Harden dribble the air out of the ball?
from the moment he entered the league, he has been the same in his interviews, personality and gameplay. authentic. In the same mold like as Dame. Easy to root for guys like that.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
He may be a good person to root for, but his heroball stat-chasing game is unbearable to me. That’s why I’m not a fan and wouldn’t cheer him. :::shrug:::

He may be a good person to root for, but his heroball stat-chasing game is unbearable to me. That’s why I’m not a fan and wouldn’t cheer him. :::shrug:::
That is my thought process as well. I was not surprised when Chris Paul basically switched places with him in OKC and lifted them into the playoffs.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Magic traded all their good players to presumably tank but have instead wound up looking surprisingly competent and beat the Pels in overtime.*

*Zion, Ingram, and Ball all missed the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.