[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, we have both NBA & euroleague MVP's this season, and its first time that two players from same country made it.
but keep in mind that EL established this award in 2004/05 season....

Luka doesn't get along with Carlisle
Luka doesn't get along with Porzingis
Players don't know who is making roster/lineup decisions.
Carlisle rubbing people the wring way.
There's a guy that seems to have more control in the FO than he should because he has a close relationship with Mark Cuban.
Other teams don't know who to talk to in Dallas when they want to get a deal done because they don't know who's in charge.

I'm just happy to see that it's not just the Kings that have these issues.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Luka doesn't get along with Carlisle
Luka doesn't get along with Porzingis
Players don't know who is making roster/lineup decisions.
Carlisle rubbing people the wring way.
There's a guy that seems to have more control in the FO than he should because he has a close relationship with Mark Cuban.
Other teams don't know who to talk to Dallas when they want to get a deal done because they don't know who's in charge.

I'm just happy to see that it's not just the Kings that have these issues.
People forget because he got a ring when the Kobe/Gasol/Bynum Lakers imploded mid-playoff series but Mark Cuban was the original obnoxious basketball 3.0 owner.

I don't see it as reopening old wounds. I see it as never, ever letting anybody forget what an amoral sewer toad the Ron Jeremy of NBA coaches is. Every day he gets fired is a good day.
Agree on him being a douche but the Kings' franchise was played like fools. Him getting fired just ain't the same with him still getting paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.