[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JUL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Makes absolutely no sense especially after what he did in Brooklyn, literally got Russell a max deal. No let’s go for the guy coaching old basketball
This. We saw how poorly Thibs schemes worked against modern NBA offenses in Minnesota. Also I guess the Knicks can kiss signing a star in free agency goodbye because there's no way I see a big name wanting to play for the guy

Lou being investigated after tell the league he went to a gentleman’s club when he left the bubble, nba players are the worst. They need to make an example out of Lou he literally put billions of the leagues money on the line to watch girls strip.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Lou being investigated after tell the league he went to a gentleman’s club when he left the bubble, nba players are the worst. They need to make an example out of Lou he literally put billions of the leagues money on the line to watch girls strip.
Holmes got 10 days for chicken wings. I think chicks-in-G-strings should be a remainder-of-season suspension, but that may be just me.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Source?

So, Holmes, in the bubble, crosses some line to get outside food. 10 day quarantine. Lou Williams gets permission to leave bubble for “family emergency.” Gets caught visiting gentlemen’s club outside bubble before returning to bubble, 10 day quarantine. Seems legit.

2018 draft will haunt this franchise forever man. I was absolutely wrong about Michael PorterJr he’s gonna be a 20ppg guy and would’ve fit like a glove next to Fox. Vlade was absolutely in love with him and unfortunately Porter got hurt again. Vlade was right in wanting Porter high, obviously not over the Wonder Boy but he was right

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
2018 draft will haunt this franchise forever man. I was absolutely wrong about Michael PorterJr he’s gonna be a 20ppg guy and would’ve fit like a glove next to Fox. Vlade was absolutely in love with him and unfortunately Porter got hurt again. Vlade was right in wanting Porter high, obviously not over the Wonder Boy but he was right
I mean, game-wise he's got the goods but physically he's a mess aaaaaaaaaand...

Status
Not open for further replies.