[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (FEB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m tired of bull crap excuses for refs of “maybe they didn’t have an angle” how every player on the court was saying goaltending what angle could you have not to see it

are you kidding me? how are the refs not going to review what is obviously a goal tending call on Gobert which would of tied the game...Dame got every right to be heated that's just an atrocity
watching Dame go off on this and thinking this kinda thing happened to us 5-10 times this year ... yeah sucks but Dame acting like there's never been a bad call in the NBA.

watching Dame go off on this and thinking this kinda thing happened to us 5-10 times this year ... yeah sucks but Dame acting like there's never been a bad call in the NBA.
This is part of the problem! Do you want us and Dame to just accept it and say oh well, that was not a hard call that should be called 10/10

This is part of the problem! Do you want us and Dame to just accept it and say oh well, that was not a hard call that should be called 10/10
No, I want them to get calls correct. But the NBA will protect the refs and fine Dame for this. I just think it's funny when it's maybe the one time it happens to a team seeing someone so irate whereas it's just a way of life for us. They literally stole a championship from us.

He's averaging twelve points, on forty-one percent shooting. He is averaging a career high percentage from three-point range, if you think that's worth anything.
I wonder if he has a place in the NBA now? Very sad after the way he played hurt in Boston. This is why I never get mad about the big bucks, it can all be over in an instant.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Undertaker had 10 and 7, with 5 blocks, off the bench, in his first game back with the Hawks. He played most of the minutes at center down the stretch, until he fouled out in the second overtime.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Shout out to Casey Stern, back in the NBA TV studio, with the shade to Bill Worrell: "That's why you don't call a shot the 'game-winner,' when there's still 1.4 seconds to play... because there's still 1.4 seconds to play."

Status
Not open for further replies.