[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the LeBronless Lakers not actually suck?
The media won’t say that remember he carried a hopeless Cavs team even though he had Kyrie and Love. Kyrie being the 2nd best player in that series they won. He also carried a hopeless heat team despite having wade/bosh

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The media won’t say that remember he carried a hopeless Cavs team even though he had Kyrie and Love. Kyrie being the 2nd best player in that series they won. He also carried a hopeless heat team despite having wade/bosh
That team last year, however...

I took my eyes off the TV for a few minutes; and now the Clippers are up by 13. Must have run out of gas after last night.

Would you rather have Barnes or Wiggins?
Barnes. He sucks because he needs to score 19ppg just to be average but Wiggins is below average even when averaging 23ppg.

Wiggins has still yet to record a better than replacement player season so far in his career. If he's on your team you can basically check him off as a below average player before the season even starts.

Iguodala threw the ball at the rim after the halftime horn. His throw went wide, and the ball went into the stands, and Iguodala was ejected for a "hostile act."
After watching the video, I agree with the ref, last year iirc someone from the Dubs threw the ball in the stands at shoot around and it hit one dudes glasses, they shattered and he cut him because of that.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I thought the same thing.

LBJ isn't a youngster any longer. This injury will need time to heal properly.
They could easily end up in a between a rock and a hard place situation - either not make the playoffs or risk LBJ re-injuring his groin by bringing him back too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.