NBA Allstar Ballot

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yeah, this happens every year and every year - even when the Kings are playing SUPERB basketball - they get very little recognition.

Kevin not being on the ballot doesn't come as a surprise at all. Look at the name that ARE there...

http://www.nba.com/allstar2007/asb/eng/daily.html

Vote for our kings players to be an all star on nba.com It really does stink that kevin martin is not on the ballot though!:confused:
You can write him in. :)

I just hate that they start the voting this early. How can you tell anything about a player's performance yet? Not that this has much to do with actual performance.;) I quit taking it seriously the year Vince Carter didn't play all season, but still made the NBA All-Star first team. :rolleyes:

lol, I just voted 3 times in a row. Maybe they should record your ip when you vote so you cant do it again, lol. If anyone wants to know how, just use a different browser everytime.
edit:5 votes now

Last edited:
I read on the spurs forum how they regulate the voting is by cookies. So to revote all you have to do is delete your cookies, and you can vote again! If you dont want to mess with your cookies on your current browser, all you have to do is download firefox or seamonkey(mozilla.com) and just keep deleteing the cookies and revoting.
On seamonkey the cookies are located in tools and then cookie manager and then manage stored cookies, and then just click remove all cookies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
This is irrelevant for the Kings -- NO King has a remote chance to be voted onto the All-Star team. If we get anybody it will be because they are added as reserves, and those choices are selected by the coaches, not voted on by the fans. So when it comes time to vote for the starters I normally just go on merit. I would presume Yao, Kobe, Nash, Dirk and one of Duncan, Garnett, Melo, Brand etc, will be the starters.

The fact that the All-Star ballot is already up and running after most teams have only played six or seven games illustrates perfectly what's wrong with the fan voting system. Just plain silliness.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'd love to have the time to vote, clear the cookie, vote, clear the cookie, etc. enough to put someone over the 1 billion vote mark.

But, believe it or not, even I have more of a life than would allow me to do that...

;)

This is irrelevant for the Kings -- NO King has a remote chance to be voted onto the All-Star team. If we get anybody it will be because they are added as reserves, and those choices are selected by the coaches, not voted on by the fans. So when it comes time to vote for the starters I normally just go on merit. I would presume Yao, Kobe, Nash, Dirk and one of Duncan, Garnett, Melo, Brand etc, will be the starters.
TOO true. Yao is such a guarantee year in and year out that the word "lock" doesn't do it justice. He even beat out Shaq a few times when Shaq was still in the prime of his playing career and the peak of his popularity. Kobe/Nash are also pretty sure locks.

The only suspense at all is the Garnett/Duncan/Dirk race every ear. Two make it, the other is a reserve.

If the positions work out, the East is just as easy to predict- AI, Wade, LBJ, Pierce, Shaq...

I just voted, and my picks were a little unorthodox in some areas, but I picked the best players so far this season...

WEST: Yao, Boozer, Kmart, Chris Paul, & Carmelo

EAST: Joe Johnson (I wanted to pick Arenas, but the Hawks are doing well!), Redd, Dwight Howard, Lebron, & Okefor.

Not the most conventional All Star Picks, nor the most popular in some instances...but I feel they're an accurate depiction of who have been the best players so far this season!