March 6th city council meeting - It's a YES!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sheedy is starting her questions on page 2? And she's gonna ask not only her questions but questions from emails? This is gonna take a long time.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
yes. thank you for clarifying. i should have been more clear, what is the meaning of carmichael daves tweet that cousins wins the night?

I can only assume it has something to do with the city council meeting and pending vote since that is what CMD has been tweeting about.
Dude, please drop it. If you know about Carmichael Dave's tweet, you can search Twitter for stuff about cousins. It's not suitable for this thread or, quite frankly, a family-friendly board.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
lol Unfortunately he just had the guts to say what everyone was thinking.
Sometimes things are better left being thought without being said. The guy looked like a lunatic. His comments were disrespectful and infantile. People like Mike and the rest of #FANS have worked way too hard to have a Kings "fan" step up and say stuff like that. There were tons of legitimate logical arguments without resorting to insults, etc.

/end soapbox lecture

;)

OK guys, it was a valiant effort, but I must sleep. I have a feeling this will be a landslide victory. Doesn't seem to be in any danger - hope I do not wake up tomorrow with egg on my face.

Enjoy the vote, and happy partying for the rest of the night!

PS. Damn Sheedy is asking some ridiculous questions.

Sandy Sheedy: asking exceedingly stupid question, getting ridiculously obvious answers
Asking the cost of creating jobs by quoting the whole arena cost... ??? But without acknowledging that over 150M of that money is coming straight from private money... if that even was a relevant question, we'd be fleecing the private sector to create that many jobs.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wow. Her lack of acumen is almost mind boggling. Kudos to all those having to deal with her on a daily basis.

Sheedy is incompetent. I browsed the term sheet and noticed in big letters that there was a practice facility included. If average JB could see that, how did she miss it? Simple, she didn't read it or is negligent.

She just keeps going round and round... she just doesn't get what "public". And it seems as if she has even read the document or researched anything on it

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I would have.. The lady is a bit%#, and has tried to thwart this arena deal for a while now.. Screw her. I hope they boo her if she votes no.
No offense, dude, but I'm awfully glad you're not there representing us.