March 6th city council meeting - It's a YES!!!

I'd almost forgotten this was on today. I will watch or if not possible, stay updated via your twitter. Thanks again for all the hard work, Mike. Same goes to everyone else who attended and helped out.

How many hours 'til this thing starts?

The guy that's speaking now is making lots of sense. Pointing out pretty much every benefit of the arena - most of which the CAVE people willingly ignore.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's also on Channel 14 on Comcast. Maybe that's with all cable/sat companies.
It's part of the Comcast local public programming commitment, I think. It's not on either Dishnetwork or DirecTV, at least that I could find.

I am! Very impressive presentation so far.

I also watched Fox40 news, and got to see Sandy Sheedy pretty much expose her total ignorance of the whole issue.
Yeah I didn't get to see Sheedy's comments but I don't really care what she says anyway, her opinion is pretty worthless to me. I agree that the presentation's been impressive.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am not going to post comments after those who are speaking right now. My mommy always taught me that if you cannot say something nice, it's best to say nothing.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
IIRC, the Dr. Noel (sp?) "report" was pretty soundly refuted. I'm really surprised they keep bringing it up...

I realize some of these people are passionate about their beliefs, but they would be well advised to at least get their "facts" straight.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Tubas? Wait... what?????? I have to add another kudo to Mayor Johnson. He didn't laugh out loud.

WTH are we thinking? We could turn the railyards into another Central Park? Wow, I never thought of that.

IIRC, the Dr. Noel (sp?) "report" was pretty soundly refuted. I'm really surprised they keep bringing it up...

I realize some of these people are passionate about their beliefs, but they would be well advised to at least get their "facts" straight.
I believe Isaac also quoted Sandy Sheedy's much-maligned and mocked 'push poll' as cold hard fact. Sigh.