Malone fired

WHAT????

I am completely shocked ... just shocked .

We are doing so good. Obviously we had some dumb losses which were extremely frustrating, yet in the big picture we had our best start in years, having such a tough schedule literally playing almost all games against western confrence teams.
And even off the court things look much better, I was never this optimistic in a long long time .....

What a terrible morning.
We took a huge step backwards today gentlemen.

For what it's worth:

Aaron Bruski ‏@aaronbruski 11m11 minutes ago
Sources have persistently said Pete D’Allesandro and management have been looking at removing Malone for a while.

Most important question is which philosophy did Malone represent. The defensive, physical, grind it out style or the up and down, small ball, fast breaking style. There's a split in our organization, been obvious for awhile. Which side remains? That will define our future.
This is what happens when the owner stupidly hires the coach before the GM.

I was no fan of malone, but I did not think this mess was of his doing. Just a clash of styles.

Big mistake by Vivek for hiring Malone in the first place. Coach and GM were going opposite directions from Day 1.

For what it's worth:

Aaron Bruski ‏@aaronbruski 11m11 minutes ago
Sources have persistently said Pete D’Allesandro and management have been looking at removing Malone for a while.

Most important question is which philosophy did Malone represent. The defensive, physical, grind it out style or the up and down, small ball, fast breaking style. There's a split in our organization, been obvious for awhile. Which side remains? That will define our future.
Stupid, stupid organization.

Our poor star player came down with an illness, derailing his All-Star lock and his teams season. How does he get repayed? By seeing his favorite coach get canned. He's gotta be a happy camper right now!

Alright.. I'm upset too.. but I wouldn't go that far
This is inexcusable. You're 2 games below .500 and you've played 38% of your games without your superstar. From where the team was last year, this is a HUGE improvement, albeit still early in the season. He should have been given the chance to bounce back with Cuz, at least.